prinstripe!!!

• prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I. All about myself
      I'm Prince Junel Sevilla, 20 years old. I graduated AB Political Science a year ago and decided to relax my mind a year away from school before I will proceed to Law.

II. Infant!
      My online friend introduced me to the "poker world" last September 2007 (can't really pinpoint the exact date) unfortunately i don't have ideas what "poker" really was. I'm still an infant of the online game neither played live game. I started playing play money at pokerstars, (I can't hardly imagine how FISH I am and knew only to click All-in). When I found out that I can make money online, the desire and interest awoke. After couple of months I won freerolls 5x$ in WR2 (average of $2), sad to say I lost it in cash games. Too much for the play money and freeroll.

III. I found you!
      When I found out that there is "$50" free from Pokerstrategy (thanks a lot), dollars roamed in my innocent mind. So after I passed the quiz I played "tournaments" with a buy-in of $5.00-$.50, NL above my bankroll and sometimes changed to FL (just dreaming to earn lots) and played, played, and played.

IV. WOW!
      I was very happy of the outcome of my desires and dreams from $50 it went down to $2.40 (I know some of you read this one from my previous posts). I almost broke, loss hope at all. And the plan to uninstall the mansion almost took place.

V. I'm back!
      Eureka! I decided to split my big bucks, $1.20 for cash and $1.20 for Sit and Go Tourney SH. For almost a month I recovered my $50, wohoooooo.

VI. Now?
      My BR reached +$300 playing FL .50-$1 (one table) and I have already accumulated +800 MCP.

Note:
      I can't post the graph because I don't know how!

Goals after 10 days:
      a. $400 BR
      b. Clear the withdrawal requirement
      c. Withdraw my money and be back after the semester break.
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Nice read, prinstripe! I believe you've learned your lesson. ;)

I'm glad to hear that you've been doing well since the bankuptcy (almost). ;) I just want to remind you that: never play above your bankroll under any circumstances!

Btw, I moved this to the blog area. Keep it updated! ;)

Good luck!
      thunderbird56
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      I dont know why , but this post creeps me out somehow :|
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Nice read, prinstripe! I believe you've learned your lesson. ;)

I'm glad to hear that you've been doing well since the bankuptcy (almost). ;) I just want to remind you that: never play above your bankroll under any circumstances!

Btw, I moved this to the blog area. Keep it updated! ;)

Good luck!
      thunderbird56
      Thanks,
      Yeah I learned from it though unfortunately I tried to play NL.25/.5 (don't know whats in my mind) X( obviously I lost 30. I promise I will never play above my Bankroll if possible I will not allow myself to play NL.

My Bankroll $370 and now down to $327, a heavy downswing. Fortunately I have already accumulated 816.30 MCP to be exact.

Okay guys, I will update my poker career.
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      TEXAS_HOLDEM, FIXED_LIMIT
      Seat 1:
      Seat 2:
      Seat 3:
      Seat 4:
      Seat 5:
      Seat 6:
      Seat 7: ($36.45 in chips)
      Seat 8: Hero ($17.70 in chips)
      Seat 9: ($14.80 in chips)
      Seat 10:

ANTES/BLINDS
      Seat 6 posts blind ($0.25), Seat 7 posts blind ($0.50).

PRE-FLOP A :diamond: A :club:
      Hero bets $1, seat9 calls $1, seat10 folds, seat1 folds, seat2 folds, seat 3 folds, seat 4 folds, seat 5 folds, seat 6 folds, seat 7 calls $0.50.

FLOP [9 :heart: ,3 : :diamond: :,T :diamond: : ]
      seat 7 checks, Hero bets $0.50, seat 9 calls $0.50, seat 7 calls $0.50.

TURN [2 :club: ]
      seat 7 checks, Hero bets $1, seat 9 calls $1, seat 7 calls $1.

RIVER [9 :diamond: ]
      seat 7 checks, Hero bets $1, seat 9 bets $2, seat 7 calls $2, Hero calls $1.

Summary: best hands against trash hands
      AA sucks thrice, KK once, QQ twice, JJ thrice.
      Now I have $307, just going down and down..