This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

prinstripe!!!

• prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I. All about myself
      I'm Prince Junel Sevilla, 20 years old. I graduated AB Political Science a year ago and decided to relax my mind a year away from school before I will proceed to Law.

II. Infant!
      My online friend introduced me to the "poker world" last September 2007 (can't really pinpoint the exact date) unfortunately i don't have ideas what "poker" really was. I'm still an infant of the online game neither played live game. I started playing play money at pokerstars, (I can't hardly imagine how FISH I am and knew only to click All-in). When I found out that I can make money online, the desire and interest awoke. After couple of months I won freerolls 5x$ in WR2 (average of $2), sad to say I lost it in cash games. Too much for the play money and freeroll.

III. I found you!
      When I found out that there is "$50" free from Pokerstrategy (thanks a lot), dollars roamed in my innocent mind. So after I passed the quiz I played "tournaments" with a buy-in of $5.00-$.50, NL above my bankroll and sometimes changed to FL (just dreaming to earn lots) and played, played, and played.

IV. WOW!
      I was very happy of the outcome of my desires and dreams from $50 it went down to $2.40 (I know some of you read this one from my previous posts). I almost broke, loss hope at all. And the plan to uninstall the mansion almost took place.

V. I'm back!
      Eureka! I decided to split my big bucks, $1.20 for cash and $1.20 for Sit and Go Tourney SH. For almost a month I recovered my $50, wohoooooo.

VI. Now?
      My BR reached +$300 playing FL .50-$1 (one table) and I have already accumulated +800 MCP.

Note:
      I can't post the graph because I don't know how!

Goals after 10 days:
      a. $400 BR
      b. Clear the withdrawal requirement
      c. Withdraw my money and be back after the semester break.
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Nice read, prinstripe! I believe you've learned your lesson. ;)

I'm glad to hear that you've been doing well since the bankuptcy (almost). ;) I just want to remind you that: never play above your bankroll under any circumstances!

Btw, I moved this to the blog area. Keep it updated! ;)

Good luck!
      thunderbird56
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      I dont know why , but this post creeps me out somehow :|
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Nice read, prinstripe! I believe you've learned your lesson. ;)

I'm glad to hear that you've been doing well since the bankuptcy (almost). ;) I just want to remind you that: never play above your bankroll under any circumstances!

Btw, I moved this to the blog area. Keep it updated! ;)

Good luck!
      thunderbird56
      Thanks,
      Yeah I learned from it though unfortunately I tried to play NL.25/.5 (don't know whats in my mind) X( obviously I lost 30. I promise I will never play above my Bankroll if possible I will not allow myself to play NL.

My Bankroll $370 and now down to $327, a heavy downswing. Fortunately I have already accumulated 816.30 MCP to be exact.

Okay guys, I will update my poker career.
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      TEXAS_HOLDEM, FIXED_LIMIT
      Seat 1:
      Seat 2:
      Seat 3:
      Seat 4:
      Seat 5:
      Seat 6:
      Seat 7: ($36.45 in chips)
      Seat 8: Hero ($17.70 in chips)
      Seat 9: ($14.80 in chips)
      Seat 10:

ANTES/BLINDS
      Seat 6 posts blind ($0.25), Seat 7 posts blind ($0.50).

PRE-FLOP A :diamond: A :club:
      Hero bets $1, seat9 calls $1, seat10 folds, seat1 folds, seat2 folds, seat 3 folds, seat 4 folds, seat 5 folds, seat 6 folds, seat 7 calls $0.50.

FLOP [9 :heart: ,3 : :diamond: :,T :diamond: : ]
      seat 7 checks, Hero bets $0.50, seat 9 calls $0.50, seat 7 calls $0.50.

TURN [2 :club: ]
      seat 7 checks, Hero bets $1, seat 9 calls $1, seat 7 calls $1.

RIVER [9 :diamond: ]
      seat 7 checks, Hero bets $1, seat 9 bets $2, seat 7 calls $2, Hero calls $1.

Summary: best hands against trash hands
      AA sucks thrice, KK once, QQ twice, JJ thrice.
      Now I have $307, just going down and down..