withdrawal

• 9 replies
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      probably figured it oot, but stars have asked me to confirm my address and id for the second time, even tho i have already done it over a year ago, seems strange. ?(
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      ask support, usually reply within 1 hour
    • chessmaster1234
      chessmaster1234
      Bronze
      I withdrawed with moneybookers and the withdrawal was processed in less then half hour.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      is there any restriction as to how much can you cash out directly to your bank account?
      There aren't any AFAIK. Direct bank transfer limit is one withdrawal request up to $49,999.00 every 24 hours, but if you want to cash out more you can just Wire Transfer, which is $50,000+
    • MojaDunja
      MojaDunja
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chessmaster1234
      I withdrawed with moneybookers and the withdrawal was processed in less then half hour.
      +1. On moneybookers, they are realy fast. They are great.

cheers
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      moneybookers are so strange for me

to cash out from them to bank account you need to prove the address or whth, so to do that you need to deposit from your bank account, until then your account is locked, i do that, they unlock my account and still don't let me withdraw and lock it again. so i deposit again, get unlocked, but same story happens again :D probably sum kind of a bug. will go write their support
    • MojaDunja
      MojaDunja
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      moneybookers are so strange for me

to cash out from them to bank account you need to prove the address or whth, so to do that you need to deposit from your bank account, until then your account is locked, i do that, they unlock my account and still don't let me withdraw and lock it again. so i deposit again, get unlocked, but same story happens again :D probably sum kind of a bug. will go write their support
      I suggest you to do that. I never had problems with moneybookers. They just want verification of my ID and that was it. I made MASTERCARD and its perfect. When i withdrawal, money is on MASTERCARD in less then 1 hour.

cheers
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      fucked it up again...tried to withdraw they asked for my visa details, i wrote em in, then they just said that i was already using this card and blocked my withdrawals, now i have to deposit via bank transfer again, omfg...and obv forgot to take a screen shot...FML

And actually their support sucks bigtime, you can't just write an email asking
    • nuktap
      nuktap
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chessmaster1234
      +1