• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1619620
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $24.35 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 18, 3B: 19, AF: 1.2, Hands: 124

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with K :club: T :club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.62, 1 fold, BB raises to $2, Hero calls $1.38

Flop: ($4.10) 3 :club: 3 :spade: Q :diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $2.50, Hero folds

How should I play in these situations vs aggressive opponents:
      -make a 3x raise on the flop?
      -If he is 2 barrel happy, call flop, raise turn ?
      -fold? I have to make some moves post flop to make these hands profitable and if I don't do them on these boards I don't know where I should make them.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think floating there would likely be most standard to then shove on clubs and J or call him on K and T turns (although you can also shove on K turn)

-make a 3x raise on the flop?
      - that makes no sense to raise that big, board isn´t drawy and you don´t have to protect your hand. If you´re raising there Qx hands (like AQ, QK) then making small bluffraise to 6$ is fine, although on paired board that is so dry you sometimes get played back since players would not expect you to raise Qx hands or 3x and therefor would easily shove or call better hands

-If he is 2 barrel happy, call flop, raise turn ?
      - yes, but again depends on the turn card. Consider pot/stack ratio you have to shove turn if you want to raise.

-fold? I have to make some moves post flop to make these hands profitable and if I don't do them on these boards I don't know where I should make them.
      - always the safe option and nothing wrong folding. You can always call next times KQ, hit your Q33 board and raise there for value to then see how he shoves against your raise AT or smt.

best regards,