Did not get my 50$

• SandCoffin
      SandCoffin
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy did not transfer my $50 to Poker770 because they say that i have registered with the wrong coupon code...However i registered with PSVIP...therefore please look into this matter
      Thanks

This is the message received -

"Dear SandCoffin,

Thank you for registering your details with PokerStrategy.com

Unfortunately we could not transfer your free $50 starting capital to your Poker770 account.

We have checked your account and it appears that you registered using the wrong bonus code instead of the one contained within the download guide for the free starting capital. Poker770 are not able to amend this error and allow the transfer of your starting capital to them. Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience this may cause you."
  • 9 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey SandCoffin,

Sorry to hear the bad news :(

Who sent you this response? Was in Poker770, or us here at PokerStrategy?

I'll get someone to come and have a look into this for you, hope it works our for you!
    • SandCoffin
      SandCoffin
      Bronze
      this was sent by Pokerstrategy transfer team
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi SandCoffin,

are you trying to make a new deposit (code: PSVIP) or get the $50 starting capital (code: PS50) ?

which download guide did you follow? pls take note that these are different. however, dont worry, support will be able to help you get it on another platform if Poker770 cannot anymore change this.
      will inquire about this and get back to you.

smiles,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi SandCoffin,

Welcome to our community!

It seems that you've entered the wrong bonus code when creating your poker account with Poker770.

Unfortunately there is not much we can do about this now. Thankfully we have many other poker room partners for you to choose from.

Make your pick and we'll be happy to assist you further on.

Ingrid
    • SandCoffin
      SandCoffin
      Bronze
      But all my friends play there now, so is there any other option i could use to get the 50 starting capital to Poker 770? Please, i cannot register to other rooms because my friends play in poker 770

Awaiting your response
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SandCoffin
      But all my friends play there now, so is there any other option i could use to get the 50 starting capital to Poker 770? Please, i cannot register to other rooms because my friends play in poker 770

Awaiting your response
      No, I'm afraid not. Re-tracking accounts is not possible. Have you thought about any other poker room then?
    • SandCoffin
      SandCoffin
      Bronze
      Ill let pokerstrategy know if i have chosen another poker room
      Is it possible if i could get the starting capital on my existing account in another poker room where i have been playing for 3-4 months now?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SandCoffin
      Ill let pokerstrategy know if i have chosen another poker room
      Is it possible if i could get the starting capital on my existing account in another poker room where i have been playing for 3-4 months now?
      You can only receive the free $50 starting capital if your poker account is tracked to PokerStrategy.com. If any of your other accounts has been created via us and that poker room is listed here then yes, you are able to receive the free $50 starting capital there. But if the answer is no, then it won't be possible.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey SandCoffin,

another way to play with your friends is to pick another room on the iPoker network (such as Titan) to receive your starting capital. :) the different network skins have the same player pool so you will still see each other on the table. is that cool with you? :)