Losing Streak

• PaTaPaTaPoNn
      PaTaPaTaPoNn
      Bronze
      Was in FTP until it was gone, rest for a few months and now in Stars playing 3.50 SnG.

Had been in a losing streak in this week, losing almost every hand with AKs facing any random cards, losing pairs facing Ace-high, even lost a few pocket Aces facing lower pairs. Did I mentioned continuously losing my pocket pair facing any lower pocket pair?

Okay I understand there's always variance, and/or maybe there are some leaks in my play. Now I'm having all-in phobia, that whenever I in all-in situation with an opponent, I can't look at the screen, and I know I will lost anyway.

Should I stop playing for a while? Or move down a limit?
      How do you guys get over with these?

EDIT: I'm not complaining about anything, I just need some help to get out of the depressions =/
  • 2 replies
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      I feel your pain.Yesterday I was playing 9 games I made 9 pushes and lost every one won the 10th and lost the 11th and that was that.I can only win with AA or KK(or so it seems).
      Just gotta grit my teeth and get through it.
      Good luck.
      Cheers Gordy
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      This happened to me. I tried to play on but it only tilted me more, made me paranoid that the room was out to get me and my funds, rigging it against me.

Only cure is a break.