This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

wtf is wrong with me?

• ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      lifetime graph:

Before last 3 days:

Last 3 days:

In my last 50 games i have counted and:

My AJ+ pushes went into QQ+AQ+ 18 times
      I have been set mined 12 times
      I had overpair preflop 10 times
      How is fucking possible to get coolered,dead card distirbution so many times?ANd this is only the last 50 times.The last two days i feel whatever i am pushing even if it is +EV even if it is -EV i run into way better hands
  • 5 replies
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Bronze
      brutal downswing... my advice, take a few days off, u dont want to make it worse by playing when ur angry or upset.
    • MojaDunja
      MojaDunja
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ulairiiii
      lifetime graph:

Before last 3 days:

Last 3 days:

How is fucking possible to get coolered,dead card distirbution so many times?ANd this is only the last 50 times.The last two days i feel whatever i am pushing even if it is +EV even if it is -EV i run into way better hands
      I got siutation like you. In last 50 SNG, i cant win a hand. When pushing high pockets, my opponets SET on flop. When pushing AT+ from late postion (10bb), they hit Ax ( x < 10). They hit 3 outs against me.

Im taking break 2 days..and start back on friday.

It`s sick. I know your feeling.

cheers
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by badgerer
      brutal downswing... my advice, take a few days off, u dont want to make it worse by playing when ur angry or upset.

thank you.Maybe i need to sleep more i quess and start reading a mindset book.Any advice?
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MojaDunja
      lifetime graph:

Before last 3 days:

Last 3 days:

I got siutation like you. In last 50 SNG, i cant win a hand. When pushing high pockets, my opponets SET on flop. When pushing AT+ from late postion (10bb), they hit Ax ( x < 10). They hit 3 outs against me.

Im taking break 2 days..and start back on friday.

It`s sick. I know your feeling.

cheers

i dont know if you are ironic but thank you for the support
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by badgerer

thank you.Maybe i need to sleep more i quess and start reading a mindset book.Any advice?
      i would recommend jared tendlers book... its a bit pricy tho, the poker mindset is also good