$6.52
      BB:
      $4.44
      MP2:
      $5.14
      MP3:
      $4.36

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, K.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, BU folds, SB raises to $0.40, BB folds, Hero calls $0.28.

Flop: ($0.84) J, 4, 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.64) T (2 players)
      SB bets $1.17, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.64.

villain 53/16 a.f 1.8 75%cbet turnagg% 29% 3bet15.4 127hands
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Preflop: Calling is out of question here, he is CBetting the turn so frequently, how you going to play your hand profitable? It's either 4bet and play for the stacks or cause he is raising so big I might even just fold.

As played
      Postflop: Doesn't make sense to float at all when he is most likely Betting the turn again. ;)

Best Regards.
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      This guy got 15.7 3bet... still i don't like 4bet/shoving with AKo just because of that stat in 127 hands.

3bet... that big?he did 3x+1BB (standard oop)

Folding Ak vs him IP is also way to weak.

After my call PF,to give up on that flop(vs someone who`s cbeting 75%) vs a 1/2 bet it's also just weak(he can have AK,AQ,under pairs or complete garbage hands with witch he`ll slow down on turn, 29% turn aggression it's just 1/3 of the time... and that might not even be accurate because we`re talking about a 3bet pot witch happens less often.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      The problem is that if you going to play this way postflop then your preflop Call is really horrible. ;) Always have a plan!
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      What do you suggest then?Raise that flop?! raise turn?!not really
      help me out here,after we called PF ,i already put out the reasons why i did make the call... don't tell me that vs guys like him the only way to play AKo IP is 4bet/call shove or just fold PF.

I agree that you should never call in spots like this where you are oop,this is different.

Plan is hit something,if i don't, bluff him out on good boards,float and take down on decent boards where he slows down on turn... go to cheap showdown because AKo got showdown eq vs him.

What would be your plan?4bet/shove PF or just fold PF?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yes, I would just 4bet/Shove because of I know the guy is capable of barreling off and we can't Call him down like that.

If you even play like that then you should consider raising the flop but now again is it worth since it's huge amount of money what we putting into raise and we practically gave him to see a free flop where he could easily hit.