Question regarding rakeback

• Superheroes
      Superheroes
      Bronze
      Hi guys.

I signed up w/ PokerStrategy exactly a week ago, choosing Full Tilt as my site to play on.

Now, according to PokerGrapher I have generated $335.09 in rake, and should be entilted to $90.48 rakeback @ 27%

I'm guessing when I signed up to PokerStrategy wont affect me getting Rakeback this month? And if so, when will Full Tilt users be receiving their rakeback? Also, will it show up on my transaction history - or how will I know when/how much I received?

Any help is appreciated, many thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey Superheroes,

Every player who signs up with Full Tilt through our site gets 27% rakeback around 12th every month. Full Tilt will send you two confirmation emails once we've transferred the rakeback. This month payments have been made. Since you just started about 1 week ago, you'll get your rakeback from the next month on.

Good luck!
      thunderbird56
    • Superheroes
      Superheroes
      Bronze
      So does that mean I'll get this months + next months next month?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Around 12th of every month, you get the rakeback of the previous moth. :)

Regards,
      thunderbird56
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Superheroes,

Yes you will get rakeback on all rake you have produced. If if fell into an incomplete month, it will be calculated into the next month. You just need to be aware that your PokerTracker stats are not generally the best way of predicting your rakeback. Although they can sometimes be accurate, more often than not the actual rakeback deviates from what PT tells you.

Additionally things such as current bonuses are subtracted from the rakeback (more on this can be found here: Rakeback)

Best regards,
      SoyCD