how long it takes 1st cash out

• pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      hii
      i deposited in 888 with neteller. and 1st mtt i played i won.. and i did cashout some of the money back to my neteller the same day ( 4hours after deposit). how long it will take to appear the money in my neteller? its been 3 days they havent asked for any verification also till now. so how long it gonna take?
  • 5 replies
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      http://888-external-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3524/prod/1
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      talk to live support, and you can check the status of your cashout via , My profile-->cashout-->History-->cashouts and see the status of your cashout it will say either of the three, pending/processing/paid. You can also go to tools in the same page, and upload your ID to make the cashout process faster.
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heave112
      talk to live support, and you can check the status of your cashout via , My profile-->cashout-->History-->cashouts and see the status of your cashout it will say either of the three, pending/processing/paid. You can also go to tools in the same page, and upload your ID to make the cashout process faster.
      thank u heave112, i talked with the support . they said it will take 6 days. and i asked shuld i upload my id ? she said if its needed they will mail me.. so i havent yet. ...
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pieal
      thank u heave112, i talked with the support . they said it will take 6 days. and i asked shuld i upload my id ? she said if its needed they will mail me.. so i havent yet. ...
      thanks heave112 :)

Oh and piea it might be best to upload your ID before they ask for it, that way you know there wont be anymore unwanted delays in your cashout :)

Carl
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Originally posted by pieal
      thanks heave112 :)

Oh and piea it might be best to upload your ID before they ask for it, that way you know there wont be anymore unwanted delays in your cashout :)

Carl
      :) ty very much . ya money is in my neteller with in 3 days... they didnt asked for any documents. i made another cashout day after my 1st cash out hope it ll be in my account bt tomorrow :D 888 poker is the place for easy money .. i made 4 final table in mtts in 3 days.. 1st in one!! incredible . do they have any leader board for mtts?