This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

how long it takes 1st cash out

• pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      hii
      i deposited in 888 with neteller. and 1st mtt i played i won.. and i did cashout some of the money back to my neteller the same day ( 4hours after deposit). how long it will take to appear the money in my neteller? its been 3 days they havent asked for any verification also till now. so how long it gonna take?
  • 5 replies
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      http://888-external-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3524/prod/1
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      talk to live support, and you can check the status of your cashout via , My profile-->cashout-->History-->cashouts and see the status of your cashout it will say either of the three, pending/processing/paid. You can also go to tools in the same page, and upload your ID to make the cashout process faster.
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heave112
      talk to live support, and you can check the status of your cashout via , My profile-->cashout-->History-->cashouts and see the status of your cashout it will say either of the three, pending/processing/paid. You can also go to tools in the same page, and upload your ID to make the cashout process faster.
      thank u heave112, i talked with the support . they said it will take 6 days. and i asked shuld i upload my id ? she said if its needed they will mail me.. so i havent yet. ...
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pieal
      thank u heave112, i talked with the support . they said it will take 6 days. and i asked shuld i upload my id ? she said if its needed they will mail me.. so i havent yet. ...
      thanks heave112 :)

Oh and piea it might be best to upload your ID before they ask for it, that way you know there wont be anymore unwanted delays in your cashout :)

Carl
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Originally posted by pieal
      thanks heave112 :)

Oh and piea it might be best to upload your ID before they ask for it, that way you know there wont be anymore unwanted delays in your cashout :)

Carl
      :) ty very much . ya money is in my neteller with in 3 days... they didnt asked for any documents. i made another cashout day after my 1st cash out hope it ll be in my account bt tomorrow :D 888 poker is the place for easy money .. i made 4 final table in mtts in 3 days.. 1st in one!! incredible . do they have any leader board for mtts?