This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

88+8 40 Man SNG changes

• KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Anyone else grind these and hate the new changes?

1000 starting chips, 8 minute levels...

I loved the turbo structure so much better. It took roughly only 30 minutes before to reach final table and now 30 minutes in the blinds are only 50/100...
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi KozakFB,

I tend to play the much longer tournament formats personally so haven't tried the new 40 player sng's.

Do you multi-table these at all, either in sets or continuous? that can sometimes help in terms of structure/time wise, as long as you keep track on what stage each tournament is at (relative stack size etc).

Do appreciate however that a change away from a favoured structure can be frustrating though. It can also provide opportunities of course as you are more likely to adapt to them quicker than an average recreational player?

Good luck & let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      I multi-table continuously. Hard to get a proper set going with the limited traffic at 888.

I played couple and won 1 of them but it took over an hour, under the half hour.

Definitely a lot more easier to win them now but the time adds up.