[NL2-NL10] AK cooler. how can i get away NL2 FR

• ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      vs tight player, i hate going all in with just a pair...:( but when I have 3 of kind its even more rediculous!! i just cant win vs tight players on fucking all ins.

Poker Stars $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em - 8 players - View hand 1620914
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $1.02
      Hero (UTG+1): $3.26
      MP1: $2.10
      MP2: $2.79
      CO: $2.11
      BTN: $1.86
      SB: $0.66
      BB: $1.98

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG+1 with A :heart: K :diamond:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.08, MP1 calls $0.08, 5 folds

Flop: ($0.19) 6 :diamond: 2 :spade: A :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.13, MP1 calls $0.13

Turn: ($0.45) A :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.28, MP1 calls $0.28

River: ($1.01) 5 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, MP1 raises to $1.61 all in, Hero calls $1.11

FML FML....FML if ace doesnt come off on turn im not worried about folding on river to shove. but i woulda bet more anyways in that case and hes IP so im never getting away here...fuck
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ilovemagic,

What does tight player mean for you? :) If you had stats then would be also nice you posted them. Do you expect him to have weaker Ax hands in his calling range there? Do you think he is capable of shoving with just trips there? If you do so then most likely there is not much to do than play for the stacks, there is no default line here, mostly based on opponent.

Best Regards.
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      umm like plays fewer hands then most i gues.. i still havent learned to mine hands with my elephant or transfer stats to the forums. I had instacalled so none of the question u ask me i ask my self when im in the hand. I got so excited about this hand against most player. but he just kept calling , and insta shoved river, so i thought he may have had worse A-x hands i guess yes.

I dont like getting married to hands man. when I do this type of thing always end up happening. i just figure it was a cooler and there is no getting away on the river, maybe on flop if he raises, but not river.