770 - talk to me!

• ytsoP
      ytsoP
      Bronze
      Basically, I eventually want to make a blog using the starting capital I received on Poker770. At the moment, I'm studying the BSS articles and videos one-by-one. I'm hoping to get through and understand one video per day, aiming to gradually insert it into my game until I'm doing the suggested procedures in every hand.

I'm currently three-tabling 0.01/0.02 6max cash games, and for an attempt at blogging to actually work I'm going to need a certain amount of software in order to get the biggest edge I could possibly have on my opponents. What software (preferably free) would you suggest downloading to help me with this?

I'd also appreciate if anybody would like to have a few sweat sessions on Skype or even take a look at my game? If you do then please let me know.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ytsoP,

Do you mind if I move your post to our Beginners course or blogs section? Many people would be happy to do a sweat session but not sure this is the right board for your post regards to visibility.

Ingrid
    • ytsoP
      ytsoP
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi ytsoP,

Do you mind if I move your post to our Beginners course or blogs section? Many people would be happy to do a sweat session but not sure this is the right board for your post regards to visibility.

Ingrid
      Perhaps the beginners section is more appropriate then. I was going to ask whether or not you can get rakeback on Poker770 as well though, which is more appropriate for this section. Do you know? If not then I'll make another thread about it.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ytsoP
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi ytsoP,

Ingrid
      Perhaps the beginners section is more appropriate then. I was going to ask whether or not you can get rakeback on Poker770 as well though, which is more appropriate for this section. Do you know? If not then I'll make another thread about it.
      Poker770 offering you a VIP club and You'll find all useful information here: Poker770 VIP Club

As I said in the other thread, if you let us know your game type, limit, hands you play per day we can help you calculate :)

Ingrid