DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $4.11
      BB: $2.15
      UTG: $5.40
      Hero (CO): $5.55
      BTN: $7.50

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is CO with J :club: T :heart:
      UTG calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.38) 9 :heart: T :club: K :spade: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.28, UTG calls $0.28

Turn: ($0.94) K :club: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.60, UTG calls $0.60

River: ($2.14) 3 :heart: (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.32, Hero ?

UTG is 72/0 after 33 hands, fold to flop cbet 20%(5 hands), turn cbet 0%(2 hands).

I isoraise w JTo from CO (a bit too lose?).
      On the flop I think he will call his worse Jx, Qx, smaller pockets, random 9x, Ax etc, and i also have a gutshot. After the turn K hits he's less likely to hold a K so i think I'm ahead a lot here so i def value bet again. On the river he bets small, and I've seen fish do this to induce aswell as seeing a cheap showdown with maybe some pocket pair that called to the river (66+?).
      Do we miss value by calling this? I think if we raise we probably only get called by Kx, AT, QQ, a set and only something like T8 (if even) that we beat. I think we can also only fold TQ that beats us here.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello mayapnd,

Well, I'd ask you why do you 2nd barrel the turn? :) What's the idea of it. Rather Check it behind and be happy to get a free card. But as played just Call for the given odds.

Best Regards.
    • mayapnd
      mayapnd
      Bronze
      Well, I gave him a very wide range and I tought i might even get value from gutshots/some pocket pairs on turn aswell, i guess i was wrong? :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by mayapnd
      Well, I gave him a very wide range and I tought i might even get value from gutshots/some pocket pairs on turn aswell, i guess i was wrong? :D
      Not worth picking such a thin value there. ;)