This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Finally getting in the money

• Michael1199
      Michael1199
      Bronze
      First of all hello everyone. I have finally made it to in the money. I played poker a lot last year on pokerstars. Never made any money from it so I had a break for a few months before Christmas. In those few months watched many videos and noticed a lot where I was going wrong. I used to play cash games on sky poker and never got my head around how different a tournament is. Now finally went on pokerstars the weekend deposited $20 and now I am up to $267. I played the $2.50 180 man tournament and actually won it. When i went to the final table i was last with 9 players remaining and was patient with my hands doubled up a few times then completely bossed the table stealing the blinds etc. i was over the moon to actually come first in a tournament. Played the same tournament 12 times since the weekend and have come 1st one, 2nd twice and 3rd once. Obviously I busted out a few times also. Then got a bit excited and started joining all sorts of tournaments coz I felt like I could beat anyone lol. Silly me. Then thought I would join $3.50 18 man tables and have been doing really well won a few times and also in the money also. I am in profit on both. Hope my good fortune carries on. Its not massive amounts but think I have finally found 2 tournaments that I am pretty good at. I am just wondering do you know any free software to get my stats so I can see my graph for the week, month etc and also my ROI? Thought I would share this with you guys as I've not posted before ad finally I can post about something good.

Oh yea forgot to say, couldn't believe what I done yesterday, I used to play heads up a bit for $1.50 the hyper turbo tables. So thought why not give it a go, well this is a lesson learnt for me, always and I mean always double check when you click register for a tourney, I accidentally registered for the $30 heads up hyper turbo!!!!! I couldn't believe it my heart was in my mouth lol. I was tired before I joined but wasn't when I checked the payout. I'm pleased to say I actually won it. Couldn't believe how silly I was
  • 15 replies