BSS Starting Hands Chart

• Greedyfly
      Greedyfly
      Bronze
      OK. I've tried a couple of times to move up from NL2 to 4 to 5. And I've done it a couple of times. Only to crash back down to $50 again. At that point I get bored and annoyed and walk away from trying again. However, I am again attempting to do it and will be looking to implement different tactics this time around.

So my first question is the BSS Starting Hands chart. Should a beginner which is where I am starting again stick to it religiously. Isn't there a lot of value missed on BU for example by ignoring hands?

And on top of that question above is there anyone out there that has started at this limit, has moved up successfully that can hand out a few pointer to help me on my way again?

Thanks heaps.
  • 2 replies
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      ive probably advice watching the coaching sessions, they show you where yu can adapt the chart and just give you a better in sight. Veriz is an amazing player who in the last coaching session was palying NL2 and NL4, i play NL10 and i got a lot out of that
    • Greedyfly
      Greedyfly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Castle93
      ive probably advice watching the coaching sessions, they show you where yu can adapt the chart and just give you a better in sight. Veriz is an amazing player who in the last coaching session was palying NL2 and NL4, i play NL10 and i got a lot out of that
      Thanks Castle. Good advice.