Partypoker $100 Deposit Bonus

• Alyssa123
      Hi everyone, I'm new here. I was just wondering if I deposited $100 into my account, to get that $100 bonus, could I then just cashout like $80 right after and still retain the bonus? Some clarification would be appreciated. Thank you.
  • 2 replies
    • sucker1952

you would forfeit but its worth reading the terms on the contract...
    • IngridN
      Hi Alyssa123,

You're more than welcome to upgrade your account and participate in the first deposit bonus up to $100 with your Party Poker account. Please don't forget to enter the bonus code PSDB100 when you deposit in order to activate the right bonus. Please note you need to make a deposit within 60 days from your registration to get this bonus.

You won't be able to withdrawal the amount unless you clear the bonus which means while playing poker at real money tables you collect so-called PartyPoints and for each 150 PartyPoints you earn, you will clear $25 of the bonus. So if you deposit at least $100 you will have to collect 600 PartyPoints to clear the full bonus amount.

Please note that you have 120 days to release the whole bonus depending on your deposit amount.

Hope this helps