Question about clearing a deposit bonus

• Alyssa123
      Alyssa123
      Bronze
      Hi everyone, I was just wondering about how I would clear the $100 bonus. I know that its released in 4 installments every 32 points approximately. I'm wondering however, if the points have to be newly accumulated after I deposit? Because I have 197 party points from the $50 starting capital. So would those points count towards the bonus so that it would be cleared immediately? Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • murichej
      murichej
      Bronze
      points earned before the deposit doesn't count
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Alyssa123,

Your best bet for clarification here would be to contact Party Poker.

They have an excellent Live Support team available to answer you immediately.

Please keep us updated.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alyssa123
      Hi everyone, I was just wondering about how I would clear the $100 bonus. I know that its released in 4 installments every 32 points approximately. I'm wondering however, if the points have to be newly accumulated after I deposit? Because I have 197 party points from the $50 starting capital. So would those points count towards the bonus so that it would be cleared immediately? Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
      Hi Alyssa123, hows it going?

While playing at PartyPoker you'll earn PartyPoints. For every 150 PartyPoints you earn, you will clear $25 of your first deposit bonus. So if you deposited $100 you will have to collect 600 PartyPoints in order to clear the full bonus amount. Please note PartyPoints accrued before your first deposit will not count. For further details please click here.

If you require any further assistance please send us a CS ticket and we'll be happy to help you.