This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi.

• Sjizo
      Sjizo
      Bronze
      Hello, my name is Oscar
      i have played like a lot of games, it's like i start to play again and then after like week or month, depends.. i quit playing, i always have wanted to p ear a lot of money in poker and do this for living, so i am wondering, how to keep myself inspired..
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi oscar,

a warm welcome to our community! :)
      hmm motivation is something many players struggle with including myself. unfortunately i cannot give you the solution for this and you need to find it in yourself. success in poker requires a lot of hard work and dedication. if you cannot sustain more than a week/month of poker, maybe you should rethink if its the right path for you. why dont you take some time to think about your goals, make a schedule and see how it fits in your life. :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Hi there Oscar,

welcome to the PS forum, purplefizz is right, you need to find it by yourself and most of all, help yourself :)