WH "rakeback"

• TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      I am thinking of moving to WH soon. I am wondering what is aprox rakeback % (i know there is no real rakeback), I can get through bonuses if I play 40-50k hands on NL50 and NL100 (more on 50).
  • 4 replies
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Silver
      Hi Gregor86!

Thank you for asking your question here.

A while ago, we created a nice overview of the VIP system that also calculated the expected rakeback % you would get with certain VIP levels. You can find all this information on the following page:

William Hill VIP Scheme

Recently, we also added our Gemstone promotion, for which we created a new overview. With 40-50k hands a month, you would surely collect 1 or possibly even 2 gemstones a month. For an overview of our Gemstone promotion and extended VIP scheme, check out the following page:

Our VIP offer at William Hill

The First Deposit Bonus comes on top of all these calculations. The good thing is that you clear your First Deposit Bonus in steps of $5, so you will not have to worry about being forced to play big volume to get your money. It clears at a rate of about 30-40%.

I hope this information helped you. However, should you have any more questions, please do ask!
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for your very fast rply! I already withdrew from my old room and will soon be joining WH ;)

Cheers!
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Silver
      Originally posted by Gregor86
      Thank you very much for your very fast rply! I already withdrew from my old room and will soon be joining WH ;)

Cheers!
      Glad I could help! I hope you will like William Hill as much as I do :) .

Should you have any more questions, feel free to ask them. I'll do my best to help you out, together with all the awesome moderators we have!
    • londonsystem
      londonsystem
      Silver
      Originally posted by Gregor86
      I am thinking of moving to WH soon. I am wondering what is aprox rakeback % (i know there is no real rakeback), I can get through bonuses if I play 40-50k hands on NL50 and NL100 (more on 50).
      If you're moving from another i-poker network skin to WH, the rakeback % itself is not great on WH. The points you get from i-poker skins are not that different, but how you use could be.

I'm not at your level of hands played, but I found P770 has the best ratio to convert those points to cash. I could buy $25 bouns using 7000 points and it needs only 150 points to clear every $2. The bonus gets cheaper as you go up the scale. It's the best point to cash ratio among all the i-poker skins I experienced (four).

WH and P770 have point boosts at the end of the month, and the rates are almost the same.

Dafa, which might not be available for non-Asian communities, used to have good rake race, but last December, it turned to really cheap. And Dafa has the worst point to cash ratio. Still, it has the best reload bonus for micros.

I had good experience with WH support team and the client is decent. However, WH is just average for points. For my level, far below than you, I doubt it would be even 9% in rakeback. As you go up, they say you could have 50-60%.