Reviewing hands

• rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Hello, I have played 10k hands in NL2 and I would like to review them to improve my game. Which hands should I review. Like only preflop or only postflop or only the hands that went to showdown? i really have never done this before so I don't know which hands are worth reviewing.
  • 6 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey rap1dw1n3r,

Why don't you filter your database via the different positions. You will then see where you are winning and losing the most money from. Post your stats from the losing positions and our database experts will be able to tell you what you're doing wrong and how to improve.

Looking forward to seeing
      Patrick
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Here it is:

Looking at it i think my main problem is too loosely from SB and not making enough money from BU. I'm currently in a process of swathing to more of a solid LAG style because i really don't like folding so many hands. What do you guys think about my stats where should I focus on improving my game?
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Heym

ep-cut off look fine/good, button needs to be better and you need to minimize your losses in the blinds.

Your VPIP on the button seems far too low.

As a standard what are you opening when it has been folded round to you vs two decent regs in the blinds and/or 1reg 1 fish?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      If I remember right, you have a Lock Room within the Beginners Course right?

Post the Stats you want reviewed and Veriz will go over them for you :)

Overall Stats + Position should would be plenty for him to find many leaks in your game.

As for which hands to get reviewed, thats totally up to you, which ever ones trouble you. I select my hands after each Session (500-1000 Hands) I'll order the Pots by BB's and go through each one and post up any that I'd like to get an opinion on. Don't just posts losses, Post your wins too, as you still could have played it completely wrong! Even if you know you've played a hand wrong, post it anyway! Criticism is a winning move :P
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1
      Heym

ep-cut off look fine/good, button needs to be better and you need to minimize your losses in the blinds.

Your VPIP on the button seems far too low.

As a standard what are you opening when it has been folded round to you vs two decent regs in the blinds and/or 1reg 1 fish?
      Well if you're asking what I would open from BU I used to open like suited aces T9+ like hands. Now although I'm planing to switch to more agro style and will be opening little wider like 45s+, any king any queen maybe even any jack if the blinds are on the tighter side. That is of course if they aren't 3beting a ton. If one of the blinds is the fish I would only tighten my range only if the fish is calling almost everything from the blinds of he fold decent amount of time I wouldn't change the range.
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      If I remember right, you have a Lock Room within the Beginners Course right?

Post the Stats you want reviewed and Veriz will go over them for you :)

Overall Stats + Position should would be plenty for him to find many leaks in your game.

As for which hands to get reviewed, thats totally up to you, which ever ones trouble you. I select my hands after each Session (500-1000 Hands) I'll order the Pots by BB's and go through each one and post up any that I'd like to get an opinion on. Don't just posts losses, Post your wins too, as you still could have played it completely wrong! Even if you know you've played a hand wrong, post it anyway! Criticism is a winning move :P
      Yeh I do have a locker. Thanks for the tips I will go and post my stats to veriz. I have time since I'm moving my BR from 770 to stars so i'm using this spare time to improve my game and fix the leaks that I have so that I would start winning at stars :)