problem with 50$

• 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi serifkonjevic,

I'm very sorry to read that your ID check failed. Unfortunately I'm unable to give you more information regarding this, please contact our customer support in case of questions.

On the other hand, free money is not enough to make you a good poker player only a great benefit which was already credited to more then 1.6 million members.

If you serious about learning poker, you should take advantage of our strategy articles/videos and coaching sessions. Here on the forum, you'll have a chance to contact our poker experts and a,discuss your game leaks b, post in the hand evaluation board and get advice on your played hands.

You can also take advantage of our daily freerolls and build your bankroll: Exclusive Daily and Weekly Freerolls

Let us know how you get on :)
      Ingrid
    • serifkonjevic
      serifkonjevic
      Basic
      i just already know game very well, played alot and now just want to try with this 50$ free starting capital...passed the quiz, sended the pictures which show my name, adress and all that and didn't sucess :rolleyes:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by serifkonjevic
      i just already know game very well, played alot and now just want to try with this 50$ free starting capital...passed the quiz, sended the pictures which show my name, adress and all that and didn't sucess :rolleyes:
      yeah, well please be aware that you can only receive the free $50 starting capital once and in one account ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Ingrid
    • TheGuyFromCIA
      TheGuyFromCIA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by serifkonjevic
      If you know the game really well, why, in the hell, you need those tiny 50$? You should already have built a huge bankroll by yourself.