Account not being tracked properly?

• Ghartman
      Ghartman
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right thread but, having had 2 monster sessions on 770 since the beginning of the month, I seem to have only been credited for 1 session or less?! I'm not sure if there is a slight delay in terms of poker room points being credited but there were no points after my first session and a lot less than expected after my 2nd session. It may be my mistake, but having had big sessions before, I definitely feel that there has been an error somewhere. Please advise any info I can provide. I really wanted to get platinum rank this month if possible so I intend to grind hard this month!

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Ghartman,

I can see that your StrategyPoints are coming in as normal. Compare to your last month daily sp's it's average+ amount so I can't see any issues here. This also means that your tracking is still working.

I'm not sure what else can be the problem. We're missing the 2nd and 3rd day of this month so that is still to come :)

If it finally updates in the system and you still think there is something to check , please inform me here or write to our customer support and they will be happy to look into this in detail.

Happy grinding
      Ingrid