MTT skype group

• Alla57
      Alla57
      Bronze
      Hello,

I just found an interantional MTT skype group on this forum and was wondering if ther's a skype group particullary for 888 poker ( or party poker ) MTT players. Since I see a lot of regular grinders on 888 poker and I assume that most of them are comming from pokerstrategy :)

I though it would be nice to at least get to know each other since tournaments are not so big and we are all running in to each other without knowing. Anyone wants to hold some sessions together? Or should I be joining the other MTT grp?

Skype: Kawamori1950 , play MTT's on 888 poker, party poker and a bit on ipoker, ongame and stars. 10-30$
  • 3 replies
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      dude r u talking about colluding in front of everybody?? :f_confused: :f_confused:
    • Alla57
      Alla57
      Bronze
      No, just to show some support.
      Anyway just wondering if such a group exists.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Alla57,

I would always express caution when using social media sites at the same time as playing poker. I personally tend to use one or other, but never at the same time.

The problem is not only the possible perception of collusion, or distracting your concentration but it's also not always possible to know exactly who you are chatting with and/or who is listening in.

Skype groups can be a great way to interact, have fun and rail friends during tournaments etc, but are best restricted to a small number of people that you know and trust well. I personally would never look to join larger groups where I don't know people, they just may be playing on the same table as you or seek you out later on and take advantage.

Getting to know a few fellow PokerStrategy members and help each other to learn by sharing experiences is of course a great way forward though.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart