Error 9001. Unable to Login.

• timsuy
      timsuy
      Bronze
      Hi. I was playing fine yesterday then when i tried logging in awhile ago I got this message saying:

"Error 9001: (Unable to Login). We apologise for this error. Please contact us as soon as possible so that we can help you with your account. Email us on: alerts@partyaccount.com"

I sent them an e-mail on the said address and now waiting for a reply.

Has anyone encountered this before and how did you resolve the issue? Hope its nothing serious. :( Tnx
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi timsuy,

I'm sure Party Poker will get back to you soon and let you know if you're in trouble ;)
      Just joking! Let us know what they said and cross my fingers and toes for ya!

Ingrid
    • timsuy
      timsuy
      Bronze
      Hi. Tnx for the reply.

Just got mail saying they transferred it to the support team. Gonna sleep for now and hope that it is resolved tomorrow. :]

I'll post an update tom.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      alright, have a good sleep then :)
    • timsuy
      timsuy
      Bronze
      Still no reply from support team.

What I found out was that my account was not blocked. :] I asked my friend to log my account on his PC and it worked. Then I browsed the net searching for persons having same problem and found out (through posts from other players) that it was not an account block or ip block. It is my computer which prevents me from logging in. They said that uninstalling then installing party poker does not work. What did work was to reformat the pc. Maybe something to do with the registry?

Anyway, I'll wait for their reply till tom and if still no reply then i'll try to call their support or something to see whats up. :]
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      wow sounds a bit weird, your own pc is preventing you from playing poker :D

glad it kinda sorted now, let me know if future problems :)
    • timsuy
      timsuy
      Bronze
      well.. it is still not sorted out.

what i meant from my prev post was that, what did work for other players that had the same prob was to reformat their pc. i am not about to reformat mine cause i have move alot of files to save them. ;(

I sent them another email and still no reply.

so i tried the live chat support from their website. so they asked a few questions regarding the problem and asked me to send a screen shot of the error message plus my ip address to efax@pay-pro.com. is it normal for them to ask for the ip? and is that email add addressed to party poker? just wanna be sure. :]

anyway, i still sent them the screen shot + the ip to the said address cause well.. they are the support from party poker. :] then they told me to wait cause they are looking into it. after a while, the person i was chatting with suddenly left the session without saying anything. ?(

so now, i still can't access my account from my pc and i dont know what to do anymore. any ideas? ?( tnx.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      try live chat again? This is really something which we can't really help with if the problem is coming from Party's side or even your pc. :(
    • timsuy
      timsuy
      Bronze
      finally! able to play again. :]

Tried system restore, clean uninstall and re installing party poker, reset my modem + router, clean registry, and other stuff. so I don't really know which fixed it. maybe it was one of those.. maybe party poker support fixed it after asking for their help.. don't know. but the good thing is, i can play on my pc again. :D

And IngridN, tnx for replying and stuff man. GL at the tables. :D
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hey timsuy, that's excellent news! Thanks for letting us know. I'll pass your feedback on to Ingrid.

I've also sent you a new CS ticket regarding your PartyPoker account, you may click here to access your ticket.

Happy grinding!