UTG+1: $3.44
      MP: $1.80
      MP+1: $0.60
      Hero (CO): $1.95
      BTN: $2.03
      SB: $2.48

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:club: K:heart:

fold, fold, MP raises to $0.06, fold, Hero calls $0.06, BTN calls $0.06, SB calls $0.05, BB calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.30, 5 players) Q:spade: Q:heart: J:club:
      SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets $0.14, fold, fold, fold, MP calls $0.14

Turn: ($0.58, 2 players) 7:spade:
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.28, MP raises to $0.56, fold

MP wins $1.09

Was this a good fold?
  • 4 replies
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      3bet preflop and bet bigger on the flop. I should've check the turn for the free card on the river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jetocumen,

Preflop: Calling preflop is pretty hand because of AKo ain't the greatest hand to play in multiway pot. So either 3bet or just fold the hand.

As played
      Postflop: Not a huge fan of betting the flop even, rather just Check behind and be happy to get a free card. What's the idea of Betting the turn, what hand will fold what did Call on flop?

Best Regards.
    • jetocumen
      jetocumen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello jetocumen,

Preflop: Calling preflop is pretty hand because of AKo ain't the greatest hand to play in multiway pot. So either 3bet or just fold the hand.

As played
      Postflop: Not a huge fan of betting the flop even, rather just Check behind and be happy to get a free card. What's the idea of Betting the turn, what hand will fold what did Call on flop?

Best Regards.
      Isn't this a good flop to bet you have pair of queens and a rainbow and you can represent a full house.

I was thinking of representing a full house on the flop QJ since I did't raise pre-flop. The bet on the turn was the continuation of my story. But I guess he slow played me on the flop and check raised on the turn. I sensed danger an I folded.

Should I always 3 bet AK with a single raise?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Isn't this a good flop to bet you have pair of queens and a rainbow and you can represent a full house.

Being in 5way pot??? You will never be able to rep there FH. :D Maybe some of them even have the FH or trips and neither you make any better hand to fold.

Should I always 3 bet AK with a single raise?

While you have a lot of loose opponents behind your rather 3bet and not turn it into multiway pot.