Rakeback?

• 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi BubbleSurfer,

PartyPoker don't provide rakeback in it's truest (cash back) form. They do however provide a form of return via their Party player points which can be exchanged for bonuses, cash or tournament tickets.
      Freerolls & promotional events are also run which can be very +ve in terms of return to players.

All PartyPoker players benefit from these and not just those tracked through PokerStrategy.com.

Of course, being tracked through PokerStrategy.com brings many additional benefits (Strategy points, freerolls, events, promotions, education etc), but these are only available to those who sign up via the PokerStrategy.com links.

Hope this helps, don't hesitate to shout if we can clarify anything further.

Best regards,

Bart
    • BubbleSurfer
      BubbleSurfer
      Bronze
      i typed my ps account name in but i haven't deposited yet, will i be tracked there? or is there anyway to get tracked? N yh that last post helped alot:)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry BubbleSurfer, it isn't possible to retrack any existing account. We can only track accounts on poker rooms that you sign up to via the PokerStrategy.com links and download codes.

Unfortunately we all have the odd untracked poker room, myself included, but there's nothing we can do about those at the moment.
      You will of course still benefit from the poker room promotions, but will be unable to gain Strategy Points from play on there.

If the situation did change in future we would of course let all members know via the news & forum pages, but this is very unlikely to happen I'm afraid.

Sorry I didn't clarify this in my original post :rolleyes:

Best regards,

Bart