This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Your Stop Loss Limit

• fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      I'm just curious what everyone's stop loss limit is. Right now i find 3 BI is good for me since if i got that low in the first place, i might as well stop. Though i don't tend to suffer from bad calls from tilt (i suffer from bad calls in general), i find when i get that low my general luck is just bad anyway. Better to give up.
  • 5 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Originally posted by fractalsonfire
      I'm just curious what everyone's stop loss limit is. Right now i find 3 BI is good for me since if i got that low in the first place, i might as well stop. Though i don't tend to suffer from bad calls from tilt (i suffer from bad calls in general), i find when i get that low my general luck is just bad anyway. Better to give up.
      Do you mean when you get down to 3 BI left in your BR or when you lose 3 BI in a session?

i find when i get that low my general luck is just bad anyway. Better to give up.

Luck isn't affected by how much you lost, but if your mindset is bad after losing 3 BI then quitting is indeed essential.

Glk
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I stop when my poker room tells me I have insufficient funds to rebuy
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64

Luck isn't affected by how much you lost, but if your mindset is bad after losing 3 BI then quitting is indeed essential.

Glk
      This
    • Ohs
      Ohs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      I stop when my poker room tells me I have insufficient funds to rebuy
      +1
    • fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Originally posted by fractalsonfire
      Do you mean when you get down to 3 BI left in your BR or when you lose 3 BI in a session?

i find when i get that low my general luck is just bad anyway. Better to give up.

Glk
      3 BI left in my BR of course!

nah a session

No luck isn't affected by losing but i find that when i lose, its usually because things just don't go my way. KK v AA, coolers, made hands not getting paid off etc etc. All the while players always seemingly having a hand against me.