PS points

• SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      hey guys! wondering if someone can enlighten me :D i played last night with my starting $50 and got it upto $80 in a couple of hours playing all sorts of SnGs mainly $5 6man ones and started off with a $10 6 man one which i won $42 out of (i know bankroll management skills are not being put to the test here lol, but as soon as i take an actually hit i ll stop playing way over my BR..) basically my question is: how often do you update your poker strategy points?? i played about 14hours ago now and i can t remember exactly but got a total of about 180 Titan points or so, so how many points does that give me on PS and when will they show? so i can read the silver articles etc .. thanks for the info :D
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Since you already know that you're bankroll management is more than suicidal I'll just casually remark it in this first sentence :D

The Points are updated either daily or every two days, whenever the Pokerrooms send us the lists. Sometimes there are longer breaks (e.g. up to several days) but usually the points update quite quickly.

1$ Rake at Titan = 4 Strategy points (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/)

Since the Titan points seem to be 17 points per 1$ tournament buyin Id say you have around 40 strategy points at the moment ;)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      hey thanks for info i ve got about $4.50 total rake together with my cash games flutters at micro stakes (i m not much of a cash game much more of a SnG person) so probs got around 76points is my guess .. soon to the silver ;)

and about my bankroll deathwish dont worry i m not completly senseless i know i m a good 6players SnG player so i ll stick to my $5 tourney but only if i dont go under $50BR, if i do i ll be back to my boring $1 full ring games which kind of drag on ..