Titan Poker does not like me

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      I have played titan for a week now....

and all it does it keeps cracking me all the time no matter my hand let there be AA, AK,KK ,QQ, and some more connectors i get 2 pair get cracked, i get TPTK i get cracked i get a set get cracked, two pair i get cracked....

So computerish i can not believe
      I already threw away 50 € on strong hands....9/10 times-wtf?!!

and i do not think i can clear any bonus on this site you gave to me...

Maybe there are a lot of players liking Titan Poker, please let me know your experience.

Thanks
  • 13 replies
    • SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      i m finding Titan very enjoyable personnally, most of the players are of an acceptable level nothing too high and a few looneys around, personally i only play SnGs really so i keep to my strategy of being patient only play strong hands in the early stages unless the play is begging for a move to steal the pot, not be affraid to lay anything down if circumstances are not right and basically surviving until it gets to shart handed and high blinds .. Titan has a lot of conservative players most of which i found dont like all-in moves with high cards on the board, but obviously dont do anything stupid and loose your whole stack on a bluff ..
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello Agiz19,

Bad beats happen to all of us. It's part of the game. Just take some break and review your sessions. Positing some of your hands can help a lot.

IMO, Titan has tons of fishes. I don't think the hard level of the game there is too high. In fact I see many users are satisfied there. So the tip for you is to be patient, be never tilt, follow the BRM, and try to play your A game all the time. I think you'll be fine. ;)

Good luck!
      thunderbird56
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      Now its to late to play A game on titan i will not reload anymore....back to party...

I would like to post some hands but i do not know how to.
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      I moved there last week.

Major differences I've noticed: (in comparison to stars)

Players are worse. I don't know if they are more fishy, as every room has their share of bad players, I think the biggest difference is the over valuing of their post flop hands, such as 2nd and 3rd pair.

They call preflop pushes looser.

They call cbets much looser. I've started cutting back on my cbets when I completly miss cos its very likely it gets called.

All in all, these things are good for your BR so don't worry too much. I think Party and Titan are quite similar.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      I think we share same thoughts...A lot fish players, but it is also true on party poker but higher limits you play less fish you encounter at least from my experience. but i lost quite a few strong hands pre flop all in played right, but on titan when i played trash hands a few in tourneys i won a few hands but as soon as i got any pocket higher than JJ i lost though I i was the favorite till river.
      most hands were TPTK on flop, trips on flop, overpairs..its quite frustrating u play well and you get cracked every hand :) -computerish...

And I can't even imagine to clear Pokerstrategy Bonus if this will keep happening...

Live long and prosper:)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      There is sth. really strange on TItan lately. In last two days i again had time for poker and played a lot(around 7k hands together) and i really i saw so many 4:1 favorite hands cracked in those two days that is unbelivable:(

Really in last two days i saw so many AA, KK, QQ cracked with worse hands on Titan that is unbelivable.

I lost KK against 94o lol i saw how 97o won against AA on other table KK against 910 and so on(those three examples both players went all in preflop). Really maybe i just remember better when dominated hands win but in last two days i saw plenty of those.

Is just sick my bankroll is lately swinging like crazy and in overall i hardly make any profit :( And my playing improved(at least thats how i think).

Anyway i am just pissed a bit(rather a lot :D ) since i lost in last two days so many hands when i dominated preflop:( Eh luckly my bankroll is only -7€ in last two days :)

Basicly i make more profit with limping medium pairs or suited cards than premium hands:( Thats just my opinion i still need 900points to get elephant :D
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      I had some experiences at titan too
      When I started the players where really weak.
      But after one or two month it became hard to play...
      The players became more aggressive and called nearly every conti bet.
      And without sats it was difficult to differ the maniacs from the TAGs.
      That's the reason why I lost some money... And because I cleared my first deposit Bonus I started playing at FTP ;)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      So FTP is better? I mean Titan is good but when you see so many hands when fishes get lucky like this bad beat hand:

NL0,02/0,04

Preflop
      UTG+1 raise to 2$, UTG+2 calls, hero(button) raise all-in, UTG+1 calls, UTG+3 calls.

Cards
      4 :club: 7 :heart: 5 :club: 6 :diamond: 8 :heart:

Now what palyers shows:
      UTG+1(9 :spade: 4 :diamond:) straight 9 high
      UTG+3)(A :diamond: Q :diamond:) straight 8 high
      Hero(KK) straight 8 high

UTG+1 wins with straight 9 high

Second example when i joined table with two big fishes. one went all-in 30times in row another called that fished in 80% of cases.

NL0,05/0,10
      Fish 1 hoes all in (10$)
      fish 2 goes all in(39$)
      smart guy goes all in(55$)
      smart guy 2 goes all in(60$)

Btw fish 1 loaded all of them with money i joined table to late:(

Cards
      2597J
      fish 1 i don't remember what he had
      fish 2 (97) shows two pairs
      smart guy 1(AA) shows pair of aces
      smart guy 2(KK) shows pair of kings

Fish 2 wins with two pairs(and get out table with freaking 118$).

Just ridiculus!
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      The frequency with which you see underdog hands winning is not an indicator of how good the site is.
      What you are witnessing is simple variance
      Titan Poker just like all of our other partners use highly complicated random shuffeling algorithms.
      I simply chose FTP, because I like the software and needed a good first deposit bonus ;)
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      I see Titan and FTP as total opposites personally.

And yeah your gonna experience more beats on the river but that's because the players are calling you down to the river, and then getting lucky. This makes laying down your KK when the A comes on the river all the more important.

Another thing I've witnessed a lot is weak value bets on the river when they know they have sucked out and are looking to give you so much value you have to call; don't be sucked in by it. I'm talking about a 100 bet into a 500 pot for example.

Also, the french players are generally BAD. Nothing against any french PS members we have but just something I've picked up on.
    • SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      LOL !!!!
    • dusa5
      dusa5
      Bronze
      In my opinion there is not worst poker room then titan. I have played so many games with very strong hands after flop and i was so many times beated, that i dont belive cards are generated randomly.

Lot of thanks to poker strategy they showed me the worst poker room in the world.

So many unbelievably bad beats.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      I am agreeing with that...:)