[NL2-NL10] KT bu

• cozacu
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, K.
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, 2 folds, CO calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.38) K, 4, K (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.27, CO calls $0.27.

Turn: ($0.92) 9 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.88, CO raises to $1.76, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.8.

villain 51/4 3bet 4.2 af 2.2 turnagg45% riveragg46% 76hands.

I think we behind here a lot of the time,when he mid`raises turn he is 100% going with the hand... i just saw a lot of hands that beat us that he might have ex: KJ,KQ,AK,4K,9K,99,44.

But now that i look back at it,it looks a bit weak,because the guy is a fish.
  • 3 replies
    • MancaMulas
      I would not 3bet that dominated hand preflop.
    • ilovemagic
      your also ruling out bluffs. He didnt raise that much. even if you are beat, your turn bet commits you to the pot, and you have a decent hand. so call here imo. the fold is just so weak, especially vs fish who bets with draws, A-9, AA, QQ, JJ, 10-Qc, any hand really. you cant b/f turn like that...what were u expecting when you made that bet anyways? if you go with b/f just bet 66% of pot next time, maybe just a touch less.

i forgot to mention, we shouldnt be having this discussion. you 3bet for value mostly at these levels, and to squeeze. dont be adding k-to in ur range. that means youll have to 3 bet KTs, KJ, KQ, other a-x hands like ATs as well. which isnt too good.
    • veriz
      Hello cozacu,

Bet the flop bigger and ship the turn. :P No way I am going to fold not even vs full stack here while he could easily have a lot worse hands there. Maybe could even trap some overpairs there like AA/QQ or whatsoever. :D

Best Regards.