This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KT bu

• cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $4.00
      CO:
      $3.32
      BU (Hero):
      $4.12
      SB:
      $4.63
      BB:
      $4.61

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, K.
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, 2 folds, CO calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.38) K, 4, K (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.27, CO calls $0.27.

Turn: ($0.92) 9 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.88, CO raises to $1.76, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.8.

villain 51/4 3bet 4.2 af 2.2 turnagg45% riveragg46% 76hands.

I think we behind here a lot of the time,when he mid`raises turn he is 100% going with the hand... i just saw a lot of hands that beat us that he might have ex: KJ,KQ,AK,4K,9K,99,44.

But now that i look back at it,it looks a bit weak,because the guy is a fish.
  • 3 replies
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      I would not 3bet that dominated hand preflop.
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      your also ruling out bluffs. He didnt raise that much. even if you are beat, your turn bet commits you to the pot, and you have a decent hand. so call here imo. the fold is just so weak, especially vs fish who bets with draws, A-9, AA, QQ, JJ, 10-Qc, any hand really. you cant b/f turn like that...what were u expecting when you made that bet anyways? if you go with b/f just bet 66% of pot next time, maybe just a touch less.

i forgot to mention, we shouldnt be having this discussion. you 3bet for value mostly at these levels, and to squeeze. dont be adding k-to in ur range. that means youll have to 3 bet KTs, KJ, KQ, other a-x hands like ATs as well. which isnt too good.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Bet the flop bigger and ship the turn. :P No way I am going to fold not even vs full stack here while he could easily have a lot worse hands there. Maybe could even trap some overpairs there like AA/QQ or whatsoever. :D

Best Regards.