[NL2-NL10] Tt 04.02.11

• dErlUxEr
      dErlUxEr
      Bronze
      hi.., i could not believe this hand!!!

- 0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T, T

3 folds, MP3 calls $0,02, CO calls $0,02, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,12, MP3 folds, CO calls $0,10.

Flop: ($0,27) 5, 5, 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($0,27) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0,06, Hero calls $0,06

River: ($0,39) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,28, CO raises to $0,56, Hero raises to $1,55 (All-In), CO calls $0,99.

Final Pot: $3,49

I do not understand, why he called my preflop raise ?(
      I tought i am good with a full house...
  • 5 replies
    • Dodekus
      Dodekus
      Bronze
      Indeed a poor decision of him, even though he won this hand. I am new to this site and my guess is that you played right and he simply played wrong and that you will gain profit in the long run, while he will lose all his money sooner or later.

You can only win single hands by luck, as he did, but in the long run he will lose.

I think you did the right thing, but I'm still looking forward to see how a more experienced player would answer this question.
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      do not post the results.
    • dErlUxEr
      dErlUxEr
      Bronze
      done.. but why?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dErlUxEr,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Why shouldn't he Call your preflop raise? But Bet the flop & Bet the turn and so on rather than overplay the hand like that there. Kind of overplayed. :( Of course he may easily have 9x there which pay us but overall I would start betting myself right on the flop and protect from overcards.

Best Regards.
    • dErlUxEr
      dErlUxEr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello dErlUxEr,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Why shouldn't he Call your preflop raise? But Bet the flop & Bet the turn and so on rather than overplay the hand like that there. Kind of overplayed. :( Of course he may easily have 9x there which pay us but overall I would start betting myself right on the flop and protect from overcards.

Best Regards.
      yeah thats true, i have to protect my cards more. i am to greedy :D
      at the end he had the 4th 5. I was wondering, because he called my preflop raise with A5o or something like that. i am not sure if it was a A, but something with the 5.

I have to defend my cards earlier and if he called i have to fold.