This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hi

• darkhorse37
      darkhorse37
      Basic
      hi guys

im new here but have been playing online and live for 14 years or more, i hope that i can impart some of my live experence into yours and my own online play.

i saw that you have a freeroll at titan im just wondering how i get the passwords for it or are there so many posts that you have to post to get it?

thanks
  • 3 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey darkhorse37,

Welcome to PokerStrategy!

14 Years, thats some experiences you've got! Are you a winning Live player looking to improve Online, or just improve in general? Either way, your at the right place :D

We have 2 Freerolls at Titan, to join these you just need to be a tracked member there.
      Downloaded and Registered to Titan through our affiliate link - Here

Titan Freerolls
      Titan Daily $100 Freeroll and Titan Weekly $1,000 Depositors Freeroll

Once you're sorted out you can find the Freerolls by opening the Titan Poker Lobby, select "Sit N Go Tournaments" from the menu on the left and choose "Private". In the "Name" column you need to find the "PokerStrategy.com Daily $100 Freeroll" from the list in the main window as shown in the image below:

Any other questions, feel free to ask :]
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey darkhorse37,

Welcome to our forum and community, great to have you with us :)

Good luck at the tables!
      Darren
    • annaniks
      annaniks
      Bronze
      welcome!