DukeXIII
      Bronze
      adf
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DukeXIII
      Hello guys

Does anybody know when Amarican players are comming back? Have you heard sth about it? Are there any estimations?

Thank you
      Hi there DukeXIII,

I'm afraid there is no timeframe for this at the moment.

@Everyone else, I would like to remind you of our forum principles. It seems as though you are blatantly disregarding the rules of our forum.

Can we please keep things civil going forward.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • DukeXIII
      DukeXIII
      Bronze
      f
    • verneer
      verneer
      Bronze
      I'm an American who used to play poker professionally before Black Friday. There is a big chance that the initial legislation that we get will:

1. Be on the state level - then if I live in Florida, I would only be able to play against other players from Florida.

2. Be intrastate with certain states being able to opt-out. This means that if I live in Florida, I could only play against other Americans unless they live in state that decides it doesn't want to allow internet poker.

Only if we get good federal legislation would we be able to play internationally on the big sites again. Merge just won't cut it for the long run.
    • M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      Originally posted by verneer
      I'm an American who used to play poker professionally before Black Friday. There is a big chance that the initial legislation that we get will:

1. Be on the state level - then if I live in Florida, I would only be able to play against other players from Florida.

2. Be intrastate with certain states being able to opt-out. This means that if I live in Florida, I could only play against other Americans unless they live in state that decides it doesn't want to allow internet poker.

Only if we get good federal legislation would we be able to play internationally on the big sites again. Merge just won't cut it for the long run.
      o hai verneer, watched some of ur vids, really nice!

man that legislation would really suck
    • DukeXIII
      DukeXIII
      Bronze
      thank you a lot for the infos verneer! So let 's hope that everything will come back to normal again soon..
    • nuktap
      nuktap
      Bronze
      sorry for bad information but not earlier that 2013 ;/