Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.65)
      BB ($6.51)
      UTG ($10.47)
      CO ($10)
      Hero ($10.22)

Dealt to Hero 8:heart: Q:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $0.98, fold, fold, CO calls $0.63

FLOP ($2.11) A:heart: 8:diamond: 2:spade:

CO bets $1.10, Hero calls $1.10

TURN ($4.31) A:heart: 8:diamond: 2:spade: 9:spade:

CO checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($4.31) A:heart: 8:diamond: 2:spade: 9:spade: Q:club:

CO checks, Hero bets $2.15, CO calls $2.15

I hadn't loose 3bet image, so decidet to use the position advantage with this hand.

On flop now he might want to test where he is at, so I call to reevaluate.
  • 8 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Don't like your 3bet at all against such an opponent, pretty much waste of money. :D He isn't folding to 3bets, he isn't folding to CBets and is going to showdown a LOT. Standard fold preflop.

But yeah, otherwise really depends on the opponent and his overall playstyle, he hasn't been donking so far that much, could easily even do that kind of donk with weaker PP/Ax hands and with just floating you ain't going to make him to fold.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      He isn't folding to 3bets, he isn't folding to CBets and is going to showdown a LOT.

But the sample of those stats is very low, in game it was even lower, because when reviewing hand, holdem manager shows statistics which are of the time we are reviewing, not the time we were playing. So fold to 3bet stat with is now 4 situations, tells not to much, because in game it could be easily fold to 3bet 100 or 75.

The same with fold to cbet. And so I thought I want to have a look how it goes, because from vpip/pfr he does not look that he is so loose, so should not call many 3bets OOP. After the hand I saw with what hand he can call 3bet, so I took note (this was not top of his range) so I can act acordignly next time.
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      would be great if veriz could tell us which is somewhat reliable sample we can use for fold to cb ( and myby some main post flop stats ) how much cases is ok?
      at least 10? I know that stats on low samples ar really approximately but on what numbers we could base in micro limits.

off topic: is there any chance to know your poker nick name (at main room you grind), to take a look in ptr how you are going ? CURIOSITY is killing me ^_^
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      off topic: is there any chance to know your poker nick name (at main room you grind), to take a look in ptr how you are going ? CURIOSITY is killing me ^_^

my nick or veriz nick you want? I play on unibet with SPeedFAN screenname and purple lounge with SPeedEntr screen name
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      oh.. veriz nick..
      but PTR it seems that ptr doesen't support unibet
      But I see what you have done at pokerstars ^^ grinded 81$ at nl10
      and droped 70 in nl25 ^^ looks like tilted first bankroll or something? :P in just 3.6k hands 0_O
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      and droped 70 in nl25 ^^ looks like tilted first bankroll or something?

70% its just 3 buins of nl25 :) but I believe I could play bad, because it could be like half year ago and now I still am not sure if I beat that limit, I still haven't showed decent results at it
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      To get a precise stat on postflop play you need atleast 500 hands. That's why some people choose to play without stats hu! (Simply for that the players are changing there playing style so the stats might fool you.)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by sausage646
      would be great if veriz could tell us which is somewhat reliable sample we can use for fold to cb ( and myby some main post flop stats ) how much cases is ok?
      at least 10? I know that stats on low samples ar really approximately but on what numbers we could base in micro limits.

As you may understand this isn't really part of Hand Evaluation section. :(

About the sample well, depends a lot with some opponents we can always say it with few hands if we have notes like we get their habits. :)