cash game

• kingkong2
      kingkong2
      Bronze
      after losing over half my BR . with $84 on poker stars i moved down to 0.01-0.02 and changed my playing style, in the last maybe 2500 hands my BR is now $103 . i think that is killing the game, big time.
  • 12 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey kingkong2,

So you wasn't following BRM at all when you lost half your Bankroll? What limits was you at?

You can now jump up to NL4 if you think you're ready :)

I see you also brough up about how a change of play has helped you win more. Have you heard of out Beginners Course? Its perfect for Micro players like yourself, it will teach a wide range of strategys to help you beat the Micro's and aim you in the right direction to improve your game with Coaching Session, Articles and Videos all aimed at your ability.
      Its a must do for anyone serious about becoming a constantly winning Poker Player!
    • kingkong2
      kingkong2
      Bronze
      i do use BRM i was playing at 0.02-0.05 , and i was playing really really bad. i was at $200 and blew it. when i get to $125 i will move up again. i am still working on my BSS. i did the SSS and MSS starting from the first time with SSS i started at under $20 on PKR, and went to $1000 . i cashed out everything but $50 and did it again to the $1000. this time i want to do it with BSS
    • kingkong2
      kingkong2
      Bronze
      i never killed the game today. played maybe 1000 hands BR $106.66 , not a great day but i will take it,
    • kingkong2
      kingkong2
      Bronze
      another good day, BR, $115.72 i will soon be back playing 0.02-0.05. maybe lol
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey kingkong2,

Seems like you enjoy keeping us updated, ever thought of Creating a Blog here? :)
    • kingkong2
      kingkong2
      Bronze
      ok i was crushing 0.01-0.02 and then it happens to me every time. i was at $120 this morning and then it happened . now i am down to 108.51 can some1 help me ,,,,,,,please.
    • kingkong2
      kingkong2
      Bronze
      made a small comeback BR $116.12 i still dont understand why my game can go to crap
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      Don't really have enough info to offer advice. But if you can turn $20 to $1000 then who the hell am I to offer help???
    • kingkong2
      kingkong2
      Bronze
      turning the $20 into $1000 was easy. just get the SS SHC and do what it says. dont slow play just do what the chart says . MSS is a little harder i had truble with MSS playing 0.25-0.50 i was a losing player there for 5000 hands i was c-betting to often at the wrong times.. just try it and stick to the chart and u will do fine. i know u think i am lieing but just try it , u will see i am telling the truth
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi kingkong2,

I have to say it doesn't matter how much I crush my limit for, it still sucks when I lose a few buyins as well! :f_cry:

Now, as suggested previously, you seem well motivated for this beautiful game and obviously capable given you results so far. So, I repeat, get yourself over to the blog section and share your experiences and knowledge with the whole community!

You will get the best advice from experts as well if you post hands and you will for sure progress even faster up the ranks.

You will gain much more as well and likely have a lot of fun along the way.

Good luck with this anyway and have fun,

Mal.
    • kingkong2
      kingkong2
      Bronze
      i am really bad at this posting stuff. i have no idea how to post hands . but i do enjoy playing nl holdem . thanks for your help maybe i will give it a try . but like i said i am really stupid when it comes to this stuff
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingkong2
      i am really bad at this posting stuff. i have no idea how to post hands . but i do enjoy playing nl holdem . thanks for your help maybe i will give it a try . but like i said i am really stupid when it comes to this stuff
      The only stupid thing, is not asking us to help you out ;)

If you have any question post them up in the Beginners Questions Board and we will sort you out !