[NL2-NL10] NL4 BSS - QQ Vs super connected board

• flexurmind
      flexurmind
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:

CO ( i had only a few hands really cound't use it, although he showed to be
      passive preflop and agro pos flop)

BU:
      $2.45
      SB:
      $4.87
      BB:
      $3.69
      MP3 (Hero):
      $4.21
      CO:
      $7.58

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $0.16, CO calls $0.16, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.38) 9, 8, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.32, CO raises to $0.64, Hero calls $0.32.

Turn: ($1.66) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.82, Hero calls $0.82.

River: ($3.3) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.64, [I][COLOR=grey]Hero ?????

My reads on the flop was that, he was 3betting for value is set or is two probably tow pair, or smi-bluffing his 9A. 9K or some kind FD, OESD, so i decided just to call to let him with the a wider range,, the problem was the turn that bieng a blank i espected him to slow down,,, and the river was a desaster card for me....

anyway, what do you think it should be the most correct and +EV line of action here??
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello flexurmind,

Easy Bet/Fold on the flop, you wont see any safe cards and could be already dead there. If you want to continue then just get it in on the flop. No other way to play the hand.

Best Regards.
    • flexurmind
      flexurmind
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello flexurmind,

Easy Bet/Fold on the flop, you wont see any safe cards and could be already dead there. If you want to continue then just get it in on the flop. No other way to play the hand.

Best Regards.

Veriz, but cound´t he just be 3beting smi-bluf my standard Cbet? If i putting him on this scenario, since i have to protect my hand, the correct action would be 4bet shove??
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Veriz, but cound´t he just be 3beting smi-bluf my standard Cbet? If i putting him on this scenario, since i have to protect my hand, the correct action would be 4bet shove??

He isn't 3betting, he is raising you. And if you expect him to do that then as I said 3bet yourself and go broke. But more likely I wouldn't do it and just Bet/Fold it such a board which is so connected.