[NL2-NL10] nl4 6max JJ

• 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sausage646,

Just Call it and play it postflop, he most likely will continue only better hands. We have position and strong hand here and do you really want to take a flip? :)

Best Regards.
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      yh I know we have position but if I call the mp3 fish will call defiantly +BB will have great odds too (since he is really lose aggressive might even go for squeeze - obviously don't have such a info,) but there is great chance he would call..

well if I am raising than I am not going broke, just protecting my hand from multi way pot and there is a chance a mp3 fish still could call..
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I wouldn't mind if people came along, the more the chance it is for us to get their stacks if we hit big. :)
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      And what you do whit QQ = bet / broke?
      or call for set value like JJ ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by sausage646
      And what you do whit QQ = bet / broke?
      or call for set value like JJ ?
      JJ for set value most likely and QQ depends on the play-style the guy had on the table. If he was opening a lot of CO then sure, we can go for 3bet/broke.

But as you see the problem already here is that his open-raise is already 6xBB which seems to be kind of stronger move.
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      so QQ just call? ( assuming he goes broke KK+ and 4 bet bluffs only when someone gets out of line )
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by sausage646
      so QQ just call? ( assuming he goes broke KK+ and 4 bet bluffs only when someone gets out of line )
      Yep, with your assumptions correct. We can still gain value even postflop. :)