Poker770 Ripoff

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      havng just lost a $2 pot with 3 10s against 3 2s i have no faith in poker770 and would suggest all pokerstrategists stay clear of such a dodgie site

after 8 emails they stiill can't explain why 3 2s beats 3 10s

they are the biggest and worst filthiest dogs u can come across , and they refuse point blank to answer your emails.

just ignorant pricks if u ask me
  • 46 replies
    • ItsTeddyKGB
      ItsTeddyKGB
      Bronze
      Post the handhistory here.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Hey Lazza61,

I've played at 770 and thought it was great tbh the support team were always friendly and fast to reply, sorry to hear you are having such a hard time of it there,

Do you have the hand history that shows this hand? maybe you could post it for us and we can try our best to help you out?

Regards

Carl
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Did you send them the hand history?If you don't have a tracker or something just go to my account and click cash table history. I've also found their support fiendly and their answers are so fast,so I think that if you exactly explain calmly the situation they will be glad to help you
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      its now 12 emqils and still no explanation y 32s beats 3 10s

dogs
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by acetbfish
      Did you send them the hand history?If you don't have a tracker or something just go to my account and click cash table history. I've also found their support fiendly and their answers are so fast,so I think that if you exactly explain calmly the situation they will be glad to help you
      oddly enough u an't access the hand history and u can't export it

bloody convenient eh
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      all files are in xml format and i can't read them

either way i wouldn;t trust 2 cents in poketr770 after 12 emails all i've got back from them is the obligatory "we are looking into your request" blah blah blah. never anything concrete just BS
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Well if you email them 12 times in one day chances are they still are looking into it they will have a lot of work on probably and an order in which they must do things.

If you contact the support team then they should be able to send you the hand history with no problem at all (i think most or all rooms can do this)

Of course if you don't trust a site then you definitely shouldn't have your money there, however i haven't seen any evidence that suggests i shouldn't trust having my money there
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      i've rereived abot 12 supplies from poker770
      Dear Larry,

Further to your message, we wish to let you know that we take all our players' requests with the utmost seriousness. This is the reason why we expect the same respectful behavior from your side.

Please note that we will gladly provide you with the necessary support once you give us precise details about your request.

Best regards,

Lauraine

Customer Support Poker770
      Click here to contact us

exact message 12 out of 12 times ie no help
      what a load of crap
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Perhaps you could paste a copy of what you have sent to 770?

Obviously sending them the same email 12 times isnt going to help the situation. In your email to them what have you said? you need to let them know: If you have it the name of the table you were playing at, even more so the number of the hand will help you get a quicker answer.

If you dont have these then the time it happened and what stakes will help them track down the hand.

Staying calm and polite will probably also make them want to help you out a little quicker.

From what they have replied to you it seems like you havent included any info in your email, you have just asked them how three 2s beats three 10s.

Please keep the info coming so we can help you get to the bottom of your issue

Carl
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      if thst Lauraine ixs a real person i would kill her on sight
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      i have continually asled them how 3 2s beats 3 10s and they still can't or won't answer
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      i have continually asled them how 3 2s beats 3 10s and they still can't or won't answer
      Yes this is my point you cant just ask them "how does 3 2's beat 3 10's" without providing more information, if you paste a copy of your email to them in here then i can re-word it for you and let you know whats missing from it to get you a quicker reply
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      post hh or gtfo :facepalm:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      i could probably send them my xml file cut why, they have proven themselves to be dogs. i mean i don;t want my $2 odd back, i just want fellow pokerstrategists to know that there software is untrustworthy

if u play at poker770 play at your own risk i pulled 3 10s but it was beaten by 3 2s how?????????ask poker 770

DOGS
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      If you can't post the hand history, at least say what was on the board. If you can't remember that then GTFO, there can be many situations where 32s can beat 3 10s.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      i could probably send them my xml file cut why, they have proven themselves to be dogs. i mean i don;t want my $2 odd back, i just want fellow pokerstrategists to know that there software is untrustworthy

if u play at poker770 play at your own risk i pulled 3 10s but it was beaten by 3 2s how?????????ask poker 770

DOGS
      Easy. It happens 30% of time on average.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      How did it happen did you have pocket tens or just one ten, because if the flop comes 10 10 2 and you have for example JT then 22 beats you, did he maybe make a flush or a straight?

There are many possibilities, and once again there software is not untrustworthy sure it might lag at times and be a pain in the ass but it records the right results, unless you can post a hand that shows us otherwise

Carl
    • dustyoshea
      dustyoshea
      Bronze
      I'm calling bullshit on you, Lazza61. They are offering a service that has to work perfectly when we talk about its basics. Of course it's impossible that 3 of a kind 2s beat 3 of a kind Ts. I believe you just missed something and that your opponent had stronger hand. They can't risk having such mistake in their system as it may really get them sued and stuff...

Another thing is your e-mail spamming. It wont be solved any faster if you spam dozens of tickets or even dozens of tickets with the same content.

As already stated, I call bullshit on you until you post hand history with the before mentioned hand.
    • TheGuyFromCIA
      TheGuyFromCIA
      Bronze
      i lol so hard at this thread. :D :s_thumbsup: