[NL2-NL10] (NL10)SH - AQ vs 3bet -

• eSKavuS
      eSKavuS
      Bronze
      Doubts I dont like my fold, look hes 3bet. This guy has very agressive post-flop stats, should I flat call or 4bet shove? Is it a big leak to 4bet/fold here?

BTW I only have 243 hands on this guy and not a single note, should I play safe and play the 4bet/broke move? To float him post float shouldn't be so hard since hes range hes expected to be wide and we have position but again I am not very experienced player to float a reg in 3bet pot. I would apreciate a in DEPTH guide in how to proceed.

The villain: 25/18/25 3bet 14% (66) AF 5.0 Cbet Flop 95% (19) Cbet turn 63% 13 Cbet 3bet Pot 100% (3) 243 hands

Known players:
      MP2:
      $1.13
      MP3:
      $9.03
      CO:
      $10.78
      BU (Hero):
      $16.57
      SB:
      $10.00
      BB:
      $20.81

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, Q.
      MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 calls $0.10, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.60, SB folds, BB raises to $2.00, 3 folds, 2 folds, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.85.

• 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello eSKavuS,

The problem here is that his 3bet sizing is huge and which could indicate to strength. So I would definitely take a look at his sizing overall. But most likely it's going to be a safer option to fold the hand.

Cause:
      a) We Call, which ain't going to be played profitable cause he has a lot of AK type of hands which dominate us.
      b) Hard to continue on the postflop if he CBs.
      c) We can't be sure either his 3bet is strong there or not with the sizing.

With some table dynamics of course I would take the option at some point and fight back but my very first hand will be very strong and that's at least AK.

Best Regards.