Difference between NL2 and NL5

• fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      Is there that big a difference or am i just that unlucky? I swear the NL5 tables hate me cause i just keep running into bigger hands. Or suckouts cause they're always fun too.

Anyone else had transition woes?
  • 8 replies
    • murichej
      murichej
      Bronze
      just play your A game and keep on grinding and results will come by themselvs ;)
      if you beat NL2 then I can't see the reason why not to bead NL5
    • fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      3 days straight of people getting lucky tends to wear you down. Though the people on NL2 still give me hope.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Plenty of fish in the NL2 and NL5 sea atm so I'm sure with plenty of hard work and dedication you will beat this limit over a significant sample.

No need to rush yourself though, make sure you leave plenty of time for studying/evaluating and improving your game week by week.

Short term luck will not affect you on the long and windy road of a Poker career.

Best of luck,
      Gary
    • Relative18
      Relative18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fractalsonfire
      Is there that big a difference or am i just that unlucky? I swear the NL5 tables hate me cause i just keep running into bigger hands. Or suckouts cause they're always fun too.

Anyone else had transition woes?
      Fractalsonfire add me on skype : Tomiveres , if you are looking for sweat sesion and a study group NL2-NL25
    • bondovac
      bondovac
      Bronze
      NL2 and NL5 are basically the same thing. NL10 is a bit tougher, with occasional reg here and there (tbh regs are pretty bad). If you can beat NL2 and have some kind of strategy, you can with ease crush NL5 the same way.
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      ive played 60k hands at nl5 and 40k hands at nl2 there virtually identical, the only diffrence is there are a fair few abc regs at nl5 every session i have atleast 8 regs playing along side me. thats 10 tabling btw
    • plague44
      plague44
      Bronze
      I am thinking of switch from NL2 to NL5 on pokerstars. Is it normal, that there is like 5 times less NL5 tables comparing to NL2?
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      i play 6 max and there are more than enough of them, i use filters for my tables and i still usually have 5 - 10 in the lobby at any time with more apearing all the time