When the man comes around

• michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Who am I???
      Michel and 35 years old (young as you wish). Living in the South-Netherlands near the German border. I’m married and have 3 kiddos. I work at a large building contractor as planner/engineer. It’s very a stressful job so to relax I play poker. :D Other hobbies are running (training for 10km) and watching soccer.

My pokerlife.
      A year ago I started to playing poker for real money after lost some time playing with playmoney. I really find out that playing with playmoney has nothing to do with poker. Had a small roll on Party and tried to build this. But after some ups and downs I played around breakeven for a month or 8. I was not satisfied with this. If I do something I want to get better and I didn’t had the feeling that I was getting better. I was just playing some hands that I picked from a chart, paying no attention on position and had a very bad post-flop play. So I searched on the net and came on the PS site. This was really a blessing, tons of information, lots of helping people. And everything for free!!! Registered in November 2011 here and started blank on Betfair. Started to study a lot and my play did improve bit by bit. Untill the moment I had learned to much. Learned to much???? Yes!!! I learned everything what I could and learned many things in the wrong way. Once again I felt that things had to change so I went back to school. When I started with the beginners course my bankroll was around the starting capital. And I’m very proud that yesterday I’ve doubled my bankroll. I passed the $100 in my session.:D :D :D

Why a blog????
      First off all every beginning player must ask to himself how he gets better. You have tons of documents, books and videos you can study and you’ll get better. But if you don’t use them correct then you can go easily the wrong way with the result that you’re playing bad and even go broke. To this last group of persons I belong(ed). I was eager to learn and did it a lot. Read lots of documents and watched videos here on PS. Tried to play SSS, MSS and BSS on full ring and shorthanded tables and stayed breakeven for 30k hands. I know it’s not a big sample but I felled things had to change if I wanted to be come a winning player. So I searched and found the beginners course, opened an own tread in the locker room and off I go. Since I’m doing this course and have some guidance in learning objects I feel my play improves drastically!!! :s_biggrin:

What I’m gonna do/expect with this blog??
      Post some hands, on regular base some stats and graphs. Set goals and keep track. To improve more I hope that other members, who not look in the locker room, comment my thoughts and give me advice. Also sometimes there will be time for non-poker talk.

If someone wants to know more about me feel free to add me in skype (leave first a message here to verify) or just ask it here. Hope I can make a interesting blog for everybody!!! Need only a catchy name.......

Disclaimer: English is not my native language so my text shall contain some errors. Hope my story is clear for everyone. :D
  • 24 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Welcome to our blogs section michel2311 :)
    • tofu22
      tofu22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by michel2311
      ...so to relax I play poker. [/I]
      interesting... i mostly play poker so i can get angry and abuse my computer.
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tofu22
      ...so to relax I play poker. [/I]
      interesting... i mostly play poker so i can get angry and abuse my computer.
      I think tilt control is one of my strongest points I never abuse my computer. :D Always I'm quiet and try to play my best game. If I lose too much, 3-4 BI, I just quit. Don't react on the chat because I disabled it. Only thing when I sometimes tilt is when I'm winning I feel like superman then. :f_mad: But after 1 hand I lost and saw how stupid it was played the tilt is again to the background. :s_grin:

For today I'm done just played a session of 344 hands and had a winrate 45.09bb/100. Seems that study and playing at 2 tables pay off for the moment. Tommorow I shall post some hands for you to judge.

Tonight I also started reading Elements of Poker which I got from a friend. Very interesting stuff too read. I had tonigt already 2 pauses in my session it really clears the brain and when you are back you can play with a fresh mind.
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      As promised some hands to evaluate. Hope to get feedback.

Hand 1:
      PFR is standard here. On the flop I hit TPTK board is dry so betting for value here. Turncard doesn’t change very much. Think I’m still ahead so betting for value. On the river another Q. Villain check/raise me. What is the best line here? Calling against Qx or has he also have 2 pair??? How likely is it that he plays Qx??? Can I put him on QK, Q8, Q6 or is this to scared?

b]OnGame - $0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players[/b]
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

Hero (BTN): $4.00
      SB: $11.77
      BB: $6.26 (VPIP:60/PFR: 6/AGF:1/H:43)
      UTG: $5.10
      MP: $0.99
      CO: $3.98

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has A:heart: K:spade:

fold, MP calls $0.04, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, BB calls $0.16, fold

Flop: ($0.46, 2 players) 6:spade: 8:club: K:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.28, BB calls $0.28

Turn: ($1.02, 2 players) Q:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.76, BB calls $0.76

River: ($2.54, 2 players) Q:heart:
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.28, BB raises to $2.56, Hero ????

Hand 2:
      Villain stats are VPIP:91/PFR:11/Agf:5/H:101. Saw him 3bet all sort of crap. The $3 I’m up here are picked from his stack. Waited for a spot to hit him again so I call his shove with JJ.

OnGame - $0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players

Hero (MP): $7.11
      CO: $11.33
      BTN: $4.38
      SB: $4.18
      BB: $1.49
      UTG: $3.51

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has J:heart: J:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.16, fold, fold, fold, BB raises to $1.49 and is all-in, Hero calls $1.33

Hand 3:
      Playing for potcontrol here. Ax and Kx are all in the range of villains. Think if I look again at this hand check/fold the turn is an better option. Don’t beat much in villains range here.

Hero (BB): $4.00
      UTG: $11.81
      MP: $5.74
      CO: $5.10
      BTN: $1.14
      SB: $4.00

SB posts SB $0.02, Hero posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has J:club: J:spade:

fold, MP calls $0.04, fold, BTN calls $0.04, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, MP calls $0.16, BTN calls $0.16

Flop: ($0.62, 3 players) 2:spade: K:heart: A:spade:
      Hero checks, MP checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.62, 3 players) 8:heart:
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.20, BTN calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

River: ($1.22, 3 players) 9:heart:
      Hero checks, MP checks, BTN checks

Hand 4:
      Same villain as in my JJ hand. Villain is a super-loose aggro-player (91/11/5/101). He’s minraising my PFR so I decide to shove. Just to get the money in the pot. Thinking that whit his range this is not very bad play.

Hero (SB): $4.00
      BB: $3.15
      UTG: $4.31
      MP: $3.01
      CO: $10.31
      BTN: $5.10

Hero posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has K:diamond: A:club:

fold, fold, CO calls $0.04, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, BB calls $0.16, CO raises to $0.36, Hero raises to $4.00 and is all-in, fold, CO calls $3.64

Flop: ($8.20, 2 players) J:heart: 4:spade: 4:club:

Turn: ($8.20, 2 players) 3:spade:

River: ($8.20, 2 players) 8:club:
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Michel,

Nice to see you blogging. Most of the hands seem quite standard, one thing to remember is that if there is a fish in a pot and a big stack/regular 3bets you, don't always go all in, calling and allowing a fish to come along with his weak ace or bad pair is often the way to get good value rather than taking closer spots vs better players.

The jacks hand seems standard, I usually call AJs+, KQ+ 88+ from these kind of shoves.

The AK hand seems quite unlikely he has a Queen when he called the flop, if he did then he probably had 2 pair and would have raised on the turn, you're getting such a great price so just call and make a note about what hands he is calling on the flop after the hand.
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Pfffff just had an session, played 336 hands on 2 tables. For the 5th session on a row I was winning. :D Only this time the winrate was the lowest of all session 4.86 bb/100. My average in februar is still 34 bb/100 so nothing to worry.

Only thing I worry is that I'm too tight for SH. Stats are now 13/11 (only 3k hands!!!) but I'm trying to loose things up a bit. I feel not confident enough to play according the sh orc-chart. So have made one myself that's a little bit tighter and prevents me to come postflop in difficult situations. Maybe I shall post my ORC this week here so you can judge it or fine tune it. :s_evil:

An other thing I need to work on is when playing hands passive and when aggressive. Like this hand I play aggro against a very passive callingstation (80/0/1). Or is this hand well played?? I putted him on a Ax or Qx but didn't give him AK or AQ.

CO: $4.04
      Hero (BTN): $3.88
      SB: $3.51
      BB: $4.60
      UTG: $4.00
      MP: $8.57

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04, UTG posts DB $0.04

Pre Flop: ($0.10) Hero has A:club: T:heart:

UTG checks, MP calls $0.04, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.16, MP calls $0.16

Flop: ($0.66, 3 players) A:diamond: Q:club: 3:heart:
      UTG checks, MP checks, Hero bets $0.44, UTG calls $0.44, MP calls $0.44

Turn: ($1.98, 3 players) 8:spade:
      UTG checks, MP checks, Hero bets $1.00, fold, MP calls $1.00

River: ($3.98, 2 players) K:spade:
      MP checks, Hero bets $2.24 and is all-in, MP calls $2.24

Hero shows A:club: T:heart: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 26%, Flop 2%, Turn 0%)
      MP shows Q:heart: A:spade: (Two Pair, Aces and Queens) (Pre 74%, Flop 98%, Turn 100%)
      MP wins $7.90

Tommorow I don't poker (I think). Just gonna run outside if it's not to cold and study/review some hands. Keep you posted.

Btw. When can/should I take shots on NL10??? I'm now almost have 15BI for NL10 or should I wait until 25BI and then switch complete? Maybe I must play first 4 tables NL4.

[quote]Originally posted by pleno1Most of the hands seem quite standard, one thing to remember is that if there is a fish in a pot and a big stack/regular 3bets you, don't always go all in, calling and allowing a fish to come along with his weak ace or bad pair is often the way to get good value rather than taking closer spots vs better players.[/QUOTE]

TY for the advice shall remind it when I'm playing.
    • lanopano
      lanopano
      Bronze

Btw. When can/should I take shots on NL10??? I'm now almost have 15BI for NL10 or should I wait until 25BI and then switch complete? Maybe I must play first 4 tables NL4.
      Nice win rate so far :f_biggrin: keep on going!! =)

I think it's better to wait until you have 25 BI.

Reasons:

- you said yourself you're playing nitty and you're not confident yet. I think it would be good to work on that and loosen up a little in a limit which you're used to. (It's ok to be nittier on NL4 than on other levels though, since the other players are much looser.. I think at least 18/15 would be good to reach tough at SHNL (I'm not a SH player though, so I'm just guessing here a little))

- It's generally better to slowly increase tables on a limit than moving up too fast. So I'd recommend trying to play on 4 tables if you feel like it.

- This depends on the poker site, but in general it's quite a big step from 4NL to 10NL, especially if 4NL is the lowest limit available. So better gaining confidence on NL4 than struggling on NL10.

Nevertheless, your win rate indicates that you're crushing the limit :s_biggrin: so shot taking with 20BI is totally ok imo. But sticking to a 25BI BRM is usually a good idea.
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Learning the hard way!!!!

Just going up and then I do this and my winnings are losses:

OnGame - $0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players

CO: $2.82
      Hero (BTN): $6.97
      SB: $4.55
      BB: $3.80
      UTG: $8.01

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has K:heart: K:club:

UTG calls $0.04, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.16

Flop: ($0.46, 2 players) A:spade: T:spade: 7:diamond:
      UTG bets $0.04, Hero calls $0.04

Turn: ($0.54, 2 players) 2:heart:
      UTG bets $0.04, Hero calls $0.04

River: ($0.62, 2 players) 8:club:
      UTG bets $7.73 and is all-in, Hero calls $6.69 and is all-in

UTG shows 8:heart: A:heart: (Two Pair, Aces and Eights)
      UTG wins $13.07

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I know he had an ace but I couldn't fold my KK!!!!
    • FingersMalone
      FingersMalone
      Bronze
      Hey Michael, are you a Johnny Cash fan?
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FingersMalone
      Hey Michael, are you a Johnny Cash fan?
      Definitely!!!!

• michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      I thought I did never tilt but if I sit on a table with 2 maniacs that 3-bet everything. And when I shove with JJ and they show KK!!!!! Stupid maniacs cost me mine winnings today!!! ;(

Today's more then 2 maniacs and I feel it's affecting me leave the table!!!

Graph 3.5k hands.

Next session it must go better. I still call to much if I know that I'm beat. Stats at the moment VPIP:13/PFR:11/Agf:2.4/H:3699 have to loosen up at lot. Today's session was 16/12/2.4. :)

Last hand before I tilted complete and ended the session!!!

Hero (BTN): $4.65
      SB: $19.62
      BB: $56.62
      UTG: $1.40
      MP: $4.03
      CO: $6.57

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has J:heart: J:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.16, fold, BB calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.34, 2 players) K:heart: 5:heart: 9:diamond:
      BB bets $0.34, Hero raises to $4.49 and is all-in, BB calls $4.15

Turn: ($9.32, 2 players) 4:diamond:

River: ($9.32, 2 players) 5:spade:

Hero shows J:heart: J:diamond: (Two Pair, Jacks and Fives) (Pre 18%, Flop 5%, Turn 0%)
      BB shows K:diamond: K:spade: (Full House, Kings full of Fives) (Pre 82%, Flop 95%, Turn 100%)
      BB wins $8.70
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Ok to calm a bit I yesterday read a piece in The Elements of Poker. Especially the first chapters:

There's knowing how to quit at limit games, and there's knowing how to quit at no-limit. There's knowing how to quit when you have a curfew, and when you don't. There's being able to quit when you're ahead, and when you're stuck. There's quitting when you're feeling good, and when that doesn't happen, you need to know how to quit when you feel bad.

Selfreflection:
      Yesterday I feeled happy, I was winning, I HAD TO QUIT. But I wanted more money, sat on a table with very bad players, overplayed my hands, lost a pot, tilted, I went to a losing session and quited too late with a bad feeling.
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Ok just played a session NL4 on Betfair. Winrate 20bb/100 so almost everthing went well, almost!!! I'm happy that I've broke the losing sessions I had the last 4 days.

Victory of today is that I quited on time. I was up and on tables with fish but I just quited. Knowing tommorow there is another day. Then I shall put some hands in the forum to judge. Hope to get some usefull advice as always.

Other thing I gonna do tommorow is study my play. So I don't know if I'm gonna play. Must also visited a match of my favorite soccerteam PSV. Will be very very very cold!!!!
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Have recorded 30 minutes of my last session and putted them on youtube. Next time I will put in some voice to explain my thougts.
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Some hands of todays session:

I hit the straight here so I go all-in. Both villains were loose-passive (around 40/10) so I tought to get the most value with the shove. And how much is the chance for a staight over straigt.........

SB: $2.02
      Hero (BB): $6.79
      UTG: $3.86
      CO: $8.43
      BTN: $3.37

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has 5:heart: 4:club:

fold, fold, BTN calls $0.04, SB calls $0.02, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.12, 3 players) 8:diamond: 6:diamond: 7:heart:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.10, BTN raises to $0.20, SB calls $0.20, Hero raises to $6.75 and is all-in, BTN calls $3.13 and is all-in, SB calls $1.78 and is all-in

Turn: ($8.76, 3 players) 3:club:

River: ($8.76, 3 players) K:heart:

SB shows K:spade: 9:club: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 43%, Flop 7%, Turn 4%)
      Hero shows 5:heart: 4:club: (Straight, Eight High) (Pre 30%, Flop 0%, Turn 0%)
      BTN shows T:heart: 9:spade: (Straight, Ten High) (Pre 27%, Flop 93%, Turn 96%)
      BTN wins $5.66
      BTN wins $2.52

Fish?????? :s_love:

Hero (BB): $4.00
      UTG: $1.74
      MP: $1.31
      CO: $4.61
      BTN: $5.55
      SB: $3.47

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has A:diamond: K:heart:

UTG raises to $0.08, fold, CO calls $0.08, BTN calls $0.08, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, UTG raises to $1.74 and is all-in, fold, fold, Hero calls $1.34

Flop: ($3.66, 2 players) 9:diamond: A:spade: 7:diamond:

Turn: ($3.66, 2 players) 3:club:

River: ($3.66, 2 players) 4:spade:

Hero shows A:diamond: K:heart: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 68%, Flop 95%, Turn 100%)
      UTG shows Q:diamond: 6:club: (High Card, Ace) (Pre 32%, Flop 5%, Turn 0%)
      Hero wins $3.42

Some things I learned (sometimes): fold JJ!!!! Or should I've c-bet the (pre)flop??

SB: $0.62
      Hero (BB): $3.95
      UTG: $5.12
      CO: $1.25
      BTN: $6.10

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has J:heart: J:club:

fold, CO calls $0.04, BTN raises to $0.12, SB calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.08, fold

Flop: ($0.40, 3 players) T:spade: K:spade: 3:heart:
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.40, 3 players) A:heart:
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $0.20, SB calls $0.20, fold

River: ($0.80, 2 players) 9:spade:
      SB bets $0.30 and is all-in, fold

SB wins $0.75

Do I get here good odds to call the minbets?

SB: $1.26
      Hero (BB): $7.24
      UTG: $1.33
      CO: $4.36
      BTN: $4.92

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has 7:spade: 8:spade:

UTG calls $0.04, CO calls $0.04, fold, SB calls $0.02, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.16, 4 players) 9:diamond: K:spade: Q:spade:
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG bets $0.04, fold, SB calls $0.04, Hero calls $0.04

Turn: ($0.28, 3 players) Q:heart:
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG bets $0.04, SB calls $0.04, Hero calls $0.04

River: ($0.40, 3 players) J:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks

SB shows 8:club: 9:spade: (Two Pair, Queens and Nines)
      SB wins $0.38

Again in love with fish. :s_love:

UTG: $1.30
      Hero (MP): $3.94
      CO: $3.07
      BTN: $1.20
      SB: $4.46
      BB: $5.60

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has A:club: K:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.16, CO calls $0.16, fold, fold, BB calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.50, 3 players) 6:heart: K:diamond: 5:heart:
      BB bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.62, CO calls $1.62, fold

Turn: ($4.24, 2 players) 3:diamond:
      Hero bets $2.16 and is all-in, CO calls $1.29 and is all-in

River: ($6.82, 2 players) A:spade:

Hero shows A:club: K:club: (Two Pair, Aces and Kings) (Pre 70%, Flop 62%, Turn 66%)
      CO shows A:heart: 4:heart: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 30%, Flop 38%, Turn 34%)
      Hero wins $6.37

And the big winner!!! Should have shove preflop for more value. :f_love:

BB: $4.57
      UTG: $2.70
      MP: $2.89
      CO: $5.06
      BTN: $5.37
      Hero (SB): $4.78

Hero posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has K:heart: K:diamond:

fold, MP raises to $2.89 and is all-in, fold, BTN calls $2.89, Hero calls $2.87, fold

Flop: ($8.71, 3 players) T:heart: 8:club: J:heart:
      Hero bets $1.89 and is all-in, fold

Turn: ($8.71, 2 players) T:club:

River: ($8.71, 2 players) T:spade:

MP shows A:club: J:club: (Full House, Tens full of Jacks) (Pre 32%, Flop 24%, Turn 30%)
      Hero shows K:heart: K:diamond: (Full House, Tens full of Kings) (Pre 68%, Flop 76%, Turn 70%)
      Hero wins $8.13

Comments are welcome.
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze

Graph didn't fit in the previous post. "Downswing" around 3500 hands was caused by tilt. I think I do a good job at the micros at the moment. My stats the last sessions are 20/18 this is much better then the beginning. But still there is much room for improvement. :f_biggrin:
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      A restart on PokerStars Fullring, here is my last hand of the evening........that takes away the winnings. :f_cry: Hope it's an incident!!!!

PokerStars - $0.02 NL (9 max) - Holdem - 8 players

BB: $3.18
      Hero (UTG): $2.33
      UTG+1: $1.80
      MP: $0.85
      MP+1: $1.76
      CO: $1.29
      BTN: $2.00
      SB: $2.73

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has K:club: K:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.08, UTG+1 raises to $0.18, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.33 and is all-in, UTG+1 calls $1.62 and is all-in

Flop: ($3.63, 2 players) 9:diamond: 6:heart: A:diamond:

Turn: ($3.63, 2 players) 8:spade:

River: ($3.63, 2 players) 9:spade:

Hero shows K:club: K:diamond: (Two Pair, Kings and Nines) (Pre 19%, Flop 4%, Turn 0%)
      UTG+1 shows A:spade: A:heart: (Full House, Aces full of Nines) (Pre 81%, Flop 96%, Turn 100%)
      UTG+1 wins $3.50
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Is it me or is it Pokerstars.......again I go 1 BI down today. And again my KK is cracked. I playing now FR instead of SH maybe I must adjust to the nitty playing style. Shall study some documents tommorow (Post-flop play when I got the initiative). Maybe I gonna order Verneers book........ :f_biggrin:
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Bad beats........I was playing very well but one stupid hand and 2 bad beats wiped out my winnings and left me 2BI down. :f_cry: :f_cry: Gonna watch a coachingvideo now!!!!

Number 1:
      iPoker - £0.02 NL - Holdem - 9 players

SB: £6.37
      BB: £6.91
      Hero (UTG): £3.35
      UTG+1: £2.22
      MP: £2.17
      MP+1: £1.87
      LP: £1.98
      CO: £1.85
      BTN: £2.84

SB posts SB £0.01, BB posts BB £0.02

Pre Flop: (£0.03) Hero has A:heart: A:spade:

Hero raises to £0.08, fold, fold, MP+1 raises to £0.14, fold, fold, BTN raises to £0.50, fold, fold, Hero raises to £3.35, fold, BTN calls £2.34

Flop: (£5.85, 2 players) K:heart: 2:heart: 2:diamond:

Turn: (£5.85, 2 players) 6:heart:

River: (£5.85, 2 players) 7:diamond:

Hero shows A:heart: A:spade: (Two Pair, Aces and Twos) (Pre 82%, Flop 9%, Turn 5%)
      BTN shows K:spade: K:diamond: (Full House, Kings full of Twos) (Pre 18%, Flop 91%, Turn 95%)
      BTN wins £5.46

Number 2:
      iPoker - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 5 players

Hero (SB): $2.01
      BB: $1.95
      UTG: $2.00
      CO: $3.27
      BTN: $6.38

Hero posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has Q:heart: A:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.07, fold, Hero raises to $0.22, fold, CO calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.46, 2 players) K:spade: J:spade: A:heart:
      Hero bets $0.34, CO calls $0.34

Turn: ($1.14, 2 players) T:spade:
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($1.14, 2 players) 4:club:
      Hero bets $1.45, CO calls $1.45

Hero mucks Q:heart: A:diamond: (Straight, Ace High) (Pre 69%, Flop 51%, Turn 0%)
      CO shows 7:spade: A:spade: (Flush, Ace High) (Pre 31%, Flop 49%, Turn 100%)
      CO wins $3.78

Hand 3 (stupid call):
      iPoker - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 6 players

Hero (UTG): $2.08
      MP: $0.82
      CO: $1.95
      BTN: $2.00
      SB: $1.33
      BB: $6.41

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has T:spade: T:club:

Hero raises to $0.08, MP raises to $0.82, fold, fold, SB calls $0.81, fold, Hero calls $0.74

Flop: ($2.48, 3 players) 2:club: 2:heart: 6:heart:
      SB bets $0.51, Hero calls $0.51

Turn: ($3.50, 3 players) J:club:

River: ($3.50, 3 players) 6:diamond:

Hero mucks T:spade: T:club: (Two Pair, Tens and Sixes) (Pre 19%, Flop 9%, Turn 5%)
      MP shows K:club: A:diamond: (Two Pair, Sixes and Twos) (Pre 6%, Flop 0%, Turn 0%)
      SB shows A:spade: A:heart: (Two Pair, Aces and Sixes) (Pre 75%, Flop 91%, Turn 95%)
      SB wins $3.27