ipoker sign up and loyalty bonuses

• GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      hi there im new here :)
      just signed up today
      i hope this is the right place for my question:

the pokerstrategy ipoker deals:
      on willhill titan betfred poker770 do i get both the vip and the sign up bonus at the same time? Some sites iv played on before on other networks dont let you have the vip while clearing the sign up is this the case here?

So an example say i clear the 2000 bonus on will hill and rake 5000$ in a month will i get both the 2000 dollar and be able to change my points to cash after the monthly points booster?

Jess
  • 12 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Jessica,

Welcome to our community!

You will still earn VIP points when clearing the first deposit bonus. But let's say you generate 10k points clearing the FDB you can use those 10k points towards cash rewards :)

Titan Poker or William Hill is the best when it comes to First deposit bonus but a little bit complicated VIP system.

We've made some good calculations regarding Gemstone, you can view it here.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      also FDB is not affected by the points booster, it will always be based on 30 points per 1$ rake no matter your VIP level.
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      hi
      iv just done some calculations is this correct??
      rake 5000$ in febraury from sit and gos:

5000*30= 150000 willhill points:
      (full house multiplyer) = 1050000 points:
      which i could change for 1500 dollar for 750k points and 375 dollar for 250k points

+

2000$ sign up bonus cleared (few days before end of month)

+

gemstones and pokerstrategy race

Jess
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Well the first month you wont receive any points booster which means you'll be at the base level of VIP system.

But lets say in the first month you raked the 5k and you get 150,000 William Hill points. This will put you @Full house level for month 2.

The 150,000 points will clear the FDB so in month 1 you will earn $2k from the FBD. If you decide to cash in you can get the $100 cash rewards for this.

I hope I'm not wrong but does this make any sense to you? So overall in month 1 you will clear the 2k FDB and get $100 + $30 +$10 cash rewards. On top of this 3 gemstones (1 gemstone at WH equals to $1500 which means you would have 3 gemstones from 5K rake)

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      And then next month from 5k rake you will earn 1,050,000 wh points which you can trade in for $1500 + $375 cash rewards + another 3 gemstones!

The VIP system is a little complicated though like i said but that's a rough idea.
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      hi
      are you sure i wont get the points booster in month one?
      iv just spoke to a freind who plays on willhill and he said he got the booster in the first month as well as the sign up bonus

he cleared 40% of the sign up bonus and got the flush points boost (his first month there)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GetARealJob
      hi
      are you sure i wont get the points booster in month one?
      iv just spoke to a freind who plays on willhill and he said he got the booster in the first month as well as the sign up bonus

he cleared 40% of the sign up bonus and got the flush points boost (his first month there)
      "The points must be earned in the previous calendar month to gain access to the relevant level."

so no, no booster in month 1.
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Unless there have been some recent changes - you do get FPP boost for the first month.

The FPP boost is based on the level you achieved and not on the VIP level you were on.

The FPP boost is made every month based on the amount of FPPs collected the month before. When I used to do the FPP boost for the players at my previous workplace the boost was based on FPPs collected previous month, and not VIP level previous month.
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      exactly what i thought
      i think i was misunderstood to be honest

id get 150000 points
      and in march my vip level would go to full house and id get the boost in march (at the start of the month) taking the 150000 points to 1million

so its like you get the boost in month 2 but its for the points collected in month 1 and this boost happens at the beginning of the 2nd month (first 4 days according to willhill website

just wanted to clarify as the points boost makes a massive difference to the rakeback equivalent% for the first month
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again guys,

I'm sorry, it is correct. After checking with my colleagues we realized what you have mentioned in the above post is correct, the points booster is applied at the end of the month and correlates with the VIP level that you have earnt to date. So if you make Full house level in month 1, all the points earned in month one will be boosted by the full house multiplier and paid within the first 4 days of the following month.

Hope this helps now?
      Ingrid
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      thanks a lot
      im sorry to be a pain
      it is just that it makes a massive difference the boost

thanks again for your help i really apprecaite it
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      No problem Jessica. If you need any further help with stuff like setting a learning plan (for poker) or hand analysis to see how you did in any particular spot, just have a browse of the forums, there is lots of good stuff hidden in here :)