This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

when to leave BSS nl10

• 3 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      what do you mean exactly?
    • Pride11
      Pride11
      Bronze
      when should i get up from a table to conserve my winnings? or should i just stay
    • tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      As you are bying with a full stack, your winnings arent actually endangered (since the max buy-in is 100BB), of course except in situations when there are a lot of others deepstacked players.But , alike SSS, in BSS our money isnt in such a risk, as we can always lay down.So, if you control the pot correctly, you shouldnt actually be risking a lot, even against other deepstacked opponents.
      I normally get up, if there are too many shortstacks in my table(>5), or if the table is too tight.
      Actually, it happened to me recently - people were comming and leaving, but a "client" of mine, just kept "donating" money, and after 15 mins i was sitting with 500BBs on a normal 100bb max buy-in table.Then he left, and i lost my desire to play also :D