Overplaying hands

• AreYouIn
      AreYouIn
      Bronze
      For the start, I'm quite newbie in poker. Currently i'm suffering a big downswing, so I've started researching where's the problem of my losses. After looking at my session I've found that the my major problems are: overplaying my hands. After a winning session I blow out all my stack on the last hand by overplaying it, i just cant fold top pairs, three's, weak flushes, even when I know i'm beaten (is this psychological? lol), the second problem is that I'm loosing too much when the opponents are slow playing. I would like to get some directions how to fix these leaks. Everything else seems to be ok. Thanks in advance.
  • 6 replies
    • armo
      armo
      Bronze
      Post the hands you played in forums, I know this helped me (and still helps) a lot
    • AreYouIn
      AreYouIn
      Bronze
      I have them in pokertracker. Is there any way to record them to post here somehow?
    • armo
      armo
      Bronze
      I don't use the PokerTracker but I am 100% sure there is a way to export hands in forum format
    • tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      What platform are you playing on ?
      Are you using SSS or BSS?
      Posting hands on the forum is pretty much mandatory for everyone who wants to progress in poker :D
    • AreYouIn
      AreYouIn
      Bronze
      I'm playing Titan, trying SSS, though not that strict. PokerTracker indicates me as tight agressive / agressive.
    • tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      Well, according to SSS you need to construct an all in situation with any made pair or draw on the flop - including TPTK, trips or oesd/flushdraws. It doesnt rly give you a lot of options, i dont see the need of making desicions - SSS is made so you dont have to think about turn and river play - you either are all in or fold untill then.
      About Titan, you can use any online poker hand converter - search on the net, as I cant post links, but try googling something like flop,turn,river :)