Two questions

• jockye
      jockye
      Bronze
      Hi!

Just wondering to simple things.

First: How long does it take for the tell-a-friend money gets into your Pokeraccount from the moment I accept the transfer

Second: I have for some time gotten over 2000 strategypoints. And is expecting the license for Pokertracker. Haven't gotten it yet. I read somewhere in the forum that you only send it once a month, but its been like a month since I got 2000 points.

Best regards

jockye
  • 5 replies
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      No idea about the first question, but do you really want a licence for a software which is no longer supported by the developer and which is being replaced by a superior one which will see constant development and support for every affiliated poker platform?

But if you're that desperate, there are other ways to get PokerTracker 2. You only have to know where to look for it...
    • jockye
      jockye
      Bronze
      Didn't know that about PokerTracker2. What are you meaning?
      Is pokertracker not supported anymore?

What do you suggest?

And what are the other ways to get a hand on it?
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      As far as I know, the PokerAce guys bought the licence for PokerTracker, and now combine everything in PokerTracker 3. PT2 is no longer supported and won't get updated anymore.

I suggest you just hold your breath and hope you'll get PokerStrategy's Elephant instead. It's not yet finished, but they're working on it all the time and it will be supported as long as this site exists. :D

And you can get (almost) everything on the internet. It's not quite legal, but if that doesn't bother you, then I suggest you visit some popular torrent sites and search for PT2. Keyword: CROSSFiRE. ;)
    • jockye
      jockye
      Bronze
      I see what your getting at.. :D ;)
      I looking at Elephant now, it looks very good.

Thanks for the help. now I just hope that any moderator or such can answer my first question.
    • BuchoCZ
      BuchoCZ
      Black
      the TaF money was sent in ... +- 10 days.. I think...