$7.13
      SB:
      $10.00
      BB:
      $13.01
      CO (Hero):
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, K.
      Hero raises to $0.40, BU calls $0.40, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.95) 6, Q, 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.91, Hero raises to $2.73, BU raises to $6.73, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.68.

BU is 66/8/10 (80 hands) and he continues with pot size bets whole session I was HU with him. He has FCBET 100% so I tried with c/r but didn't work out. I still have some outs, but should just give up on first FLOP rise like already few times?
  • 4 replies
    • Ectoz
      Ectoz
      Bronze
      Bet/fold the flop somewhere around 3/4 pot.I don't get the part about 100% fcbet,if he folds to cbet 100% then why don't you cbet.Why do you c/r anyway?Doesn't make any sense.

He seems to be a fish,so i would put him on Q8s+,Q9o+,A2s-AJs,K9s-KQs,KQo,he can have gutshots with TJs,TJo,2nd pairs like weird 8x and such,basically a lot of draws.

You have overcards,backdoor 2nd nut flush draw and backdoor nut straight draw,totalling 8 outs and i expect them to be clean a large portion of the time.

On the turn,i'm not sure,i would probably bet/fold like 2/3 pot unimproved and go with the same size if a king or ace shows.

VERIZ,IF YOU SEE THIS,can you please tell us what plan do we have on the turn if we get called?What do we do on a spade?What do we do on a non spade J/T?
    • ferdy81
      ferdy81
      Bronze
      Sorry for the confusion: With "FCBET" I meant "Flop Continuation Bet" (every flop he bets => with POT size bet). Sample is not big because it was 1 session only and he kept doing this all the time.

OK, mabey he really hits this time something because timing was like instant raise, but what do I know... it's A high only for me here and I don't like to stack with this. :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ferdy81,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Don't like the Check/Raise at all here cause you can't represent anything here with it, you are against loose opponent, he is never folding any pair nor draws and we are OOP. So standard spot to Check/Fold! Also he can't be CBetting because you had the initiative.

VERIZ,IF YOU SEE THIS,can you please tell us what plan do we have on the turn if we get called?What do we do on a spade?What do we do on a non spade J/T?

We shouldn't be in first place in such a spot against loose opponent and Check/Raising here and most likely we plan to Check/Fold the turn unimproved cause we will rarely have much fold equity.

Best Regards.
    • ferdy81
      ferdy81
      Bronze
      Thank you veriz!

Yes, one problem is of course I'm OOP, but he donk bets or calls whatever I did in similar situations. I check/folded like you suggested 2-3 times already so I just tried to push a little here to test him. I might picked wrong situation. Will definitely look for him for another round!

Everything is probably just in mindset, because you know he plays so loose and I had pretty good cards and playing 23/20 or so and it's hard to give up vs this kind of opponent every time this happens... :rolleyes: