What site gives the best rakeback deal for NL50 grinders?

• circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Hello,

I currently play at RedKings and obviously my account isn't linked to PokerStrategy. I would like to switch to a room that can be linked to your site.

My current situation:
      - i play NL50 FR and some SH, aprox 50k hands/month
      - i pay an average of 2000$ rake
      - RedKings offers me a constant bonus to complete, equivalent to more than 35% rakeback by my calculations
      - might go up to NL100 if everything goes well, so the rake I pay could go up.

What I need:
      - a similar deal for the rakeback from a site that can be linked to PokerStrategy. I already have linked accounts on Party and WilliamHill
      - a first deposit bonus similar to this deal, until I can get the required VIP status to get the rakeback I want (BetFair said there is no first deposit bonus at this time, what's up with that?!)

What I tried:
      - I emailed support from PartyPoker, Bwin and BetFair for info, asking very specific questions and all I got were copy-paste links which are no help.
      - I calculated how much rakeback could be on Party and WilliamHill with the bonuses I could aquire at a VIP status given by 2000$ rake paid per month, and the results I got were nowhere near 35% that I currently have. Am I wrong?

Can anyone playing a similar type of game and volume give me some advice? I guess I could just make a deposit on Stars and play the game for a month and see the results by myself, but you have to understand that if I see the outcome is not what I expected, that is just mone lost for me.

Sites which are out of the questions because I already have an account linked to other affiliate: 888 and BetFair.

Thank you
  • 17 replies
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Circoflax,

The best site I can recommend will be Titan Poker. They are part of the Ipoker network so have plenty of traffic.

The first deposit bonus of $2000 requires around $3900 of rake to clear, which works out at around 51% rakeback from the FDB.

Also while you are earning the FDB you will be earning Titan points. With just over $2000 rake you will reach the top VIP level. This means you get the biggest points boost.

So with your $2k rake a month it will take you just under 2 months to clear the FDB. In which time you will have earnt nearly 150k Titan points. If you save another 10k you will be able to cash in 160k points for $1750.

So in 2 months if you rake $4300 you will get your $2000 FDB and $1750 cash reward. A total of $3750 rewards for $4300 of rake, This means for the first two months you will be earning 87% rakeback!!!

After these 2 months, If you rake $2100 a month you will earn enough points to buy a $800 cash reward every month. Which is worth 38% rakeback!

If you choose to save your points the rewards get better, for $4200 rake and $1750 reward the rakeback is 40%. save for 4 months and for $8500 rake you can get a $4000 reward worth 47%.

Once you start raking over $2500 you will also qualify for our gemstone promotion which adds roughly another 8% shown here.

As you can see this VIP system is very rewarding if you save your points. Even from the start though, 2 months earning 87% rakeback is pretty nice!!! Then after that earning 38% minimum a month!

I know its a long reply and it might be a little complicated so please let me know if you need any more help.

Callum
    • GvozdenTM
      GvozdenTM
      Bronze
      Im kinda new here but ill try to share some of my own discoveries
      Titan sounds great in comparison to 36%ish from RedKings where you dont even get crowns when clearing bonuses so if i understand correctly you get 36% if they feed you bonuses and nothing else.
      However Cake poker is intriguing..
      Those of you that are more experienced correct me if i am wrong.
      With Cake you get flat 33% rakeback paid weekly.
      You get FDB up to 600$ that takes like 3000$ to clear and last for 3 months.
      This is a rough estimate because they use dealt method for rake.
      FDB is rougly worth 20% effective rakeback.
      I think they could be persuaded to offer a reload or something for a player to continue playing. For a player this means extra time/hands for aforementioned 20% effective rakeback.
      PS awesome site (Dominik pwns jedi and sith alike he no care man) has a special rake race for Cake players that looks to me like a bonus 10%ish effective rakeback.
      So to tally it up its 63%ish (33+20+10) as long as they feed you bonuses. RedKings does it so its not impossible. I would say its in the same category plus you get FPP and golden cards playing cash games that dont have much value but they definitely have some.
      Id say Cake trough PS trumps your RedKings.
      Bear in mind that traffic on Cake is much lower than on OnGame i think its a minus here but i dont believe in big pools of fishes anywhere on NL50 and you can play 6 tables no prob i think anytime.
      The reason i write this is because i think this is a very good topic to be discussed and i myself and my wife Irene are thinking about cake sometimes soon.
      So... i hope i helped and i would like some feedback about this especially if i got something wrong.

**spoiler** - my wifes name is not Irene nor she plays or even condones poker so get the *** out. Really.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi GvozdenTM,

There are a few issues with Cake for Circoflax, He mentions he wants to play 50k hands a month which will be quite hard to do on Cake as the traffic is much lower than the Ipoker network, especially for FR games. Cake has a average of 750 players online while Ipoker has around 4500.

So he may be able to get a few extra % of rakeback but he wont be able to generate the volume he desires.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Thanks guys, I will definitely give a good look at Titan as soon as I finish my currently running bonus on RedKings. 87% right from the start sounds awesome.

Question about Titan: are there more than 9 tables available for full ring and more than 3-4 hours daily? I need to play 7-9 tables of FR every day in order to be ok in terms of volume.

Question about Cake: isn't the FDB deducted from the 33% rakeback? I remeber when I was playing at Full Tilt that they subtracted bonuses from the rakeback, so while you were clearing a bonus you would get almost no rakeback at the end of the week. So the 33+20+10 may not apply, most probably something like 33+x+10, where 5<x<15.

Any other thoughts? Thanks a lot
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Ipoker has 7 tables of FR running at the moment according to pokerscout.

This will go up once it gets to peak times after 6-7pm
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Awesome Rakeback Review CallumN!

Originally posted by CallumN
      first two months you will be earning 87% rakeback!!!
      I so need to get up to NL50...
    • GvozdenTM
      GvozdenTM
      Bronze
      to Cirkoflax
      I played some on Cake network but different room and i got rakeback AND FDB so.. i would be inclined to believe that Cake poker is the same.
      CallumN is right though... i would take that Titan offer too but i did Titan poker with boogster so i cannot. Titan deal is awesome. 7-9 tables is a problem for Cake network especially if you dont like to mix limits (i know i dont).
      I was brainstorming on this because im like 6 tabling on OnGame at NL30 so i guess were alike rakewise and i am always looking for a good deal when i play.
      ATM im playing at Hollywood with reload bonus trough pokersavvy kickbacks.
      Great deal too.
      Hollywood clearance rate is 8 poker points per bonus dollar which translates to roughly 45% rakeback (its roughly because essence system but its pretty close) and pokersavvy is worth 25% to me. So i have 70% and im content atm. It takes 11800 OnGame points to clear all pokersavvy kickbacks so its not a typical short kickback its suited for you too. It would keep you busy for 2 months with 70% rakeback if hollywood feeds you bonuses.
      There are some good offers out there and with your volume you would be wise to not settle for 36% at any time.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Awesome Rakeback Review CallumN!

first two months you will be earning 87% rakeback!!!
      I so need to get up to NL50...
      QFT
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      sucks i already have a titan account, there was me thinking it might be worth playing on a tracked account for a bit
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi TCS35

Do you have a account with WilliamHill? They offer a very similar deal. Their FDB is slightly less but their VIP system adds a few extra %
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze

The first deposit bonus of $2000 requires around $3900 of rake to clear, which works out at around 51% rakeback from the FDB.

I gave it a look and I am confused. Are you sure this is correct?

They say that points are given by the formula:

Rake Taken per Hand Points Awarded
      $0.04 - $0.09------------------0.3
      $0.10 - $0.24------------------0.9
      $0.25 - $0.50------------------1.7
      $0.51 - $0.75------------------3.5
      $0.76 - $1.00 -----------------4
      $1.01 - $1.25------------------5
      $1.26 - $1.50------------------6
      $1.51 - $1.75------------------7.5
      $1.76 - $2.00------------------8

By my calculations, this approximates to 8 points / dollar raked, considering most of the pots are played heads-up on the flop. If I rake 2k a month, this translates to 16k points. At 5$ for every 250 points, that would allow me to clear (16k/250p)*5$ = 320$ only!

Where is my mistake?

By the way, I see that WilliamHill has the same system.

At ongame the system is very clear for me: 3 points/dollar raked is an average of many sessions. That is approx 6k points/month, that can be used to clear an aprox 750$ bonus, hence the approx 35% rakeback.

Does anybody have a record of several sessions played at iPoker in terms of points/rake paid? That is the best way to figure this out correctly.

Thank you
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Circoflax,

In my calculations I have gone by 17 points per $1 from tournaments/SNG's.

This is the best way for us to calculate the rakeback % because with cash game players there are too many variables like table size, player style etc to take into account.

For cash games the rakeback % is likely to be lower but we arent able to calculate to a exact figure what it will be for the reasons mentioned above

Sorry for the confusion.

Callum
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze

In my calculations I have gone by 17 points per $1 from tournaments/SNG's.

Well even at 17p/$1, that would only double the amount I can clear from the bonus, at 2k$ raked per month, so it would only be about 650$...

You are right about calculating points/rake in cash games, it is almost impossible mathematically, but it can be done by trial as I have done on Ongame. Just calculate an average for several sessions, for Ongame it is arround 3p/$1.

Is there anybody who plays cash at iPoker and can make this approximation? That would be much apreciated. Thank you.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Our offer is better than the one advised on the Titan Poker website. With their bonus it is $5 per 250 points.

With ours it is $10 per 330 points as shown here
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Our offer is better than the one advised on the Titan Poker website. With their bonus it is $5 per 250 points.

With ours it is $10 per 330 points as shown here

The PS Titan Poker promotion says that i need to clear the bonus in 1 month, as opposed to 2 months the normal offer. Better rate, shorter time. So i would need 66k points in 1 month to clear a 2000$ bonus. Is that doable at NL50? ?( :f_confused:

I repeat my inquiry, is there anyone playing cash at iPoker who can approximate player points / rake paid in several sessions?
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Going by the rake calculator we have. The rake is around 6bb/100 on 50nl FR for Ipoker. So every 100 hands we rake $3. So it will take around 130k hands to clear the bonus.

Once again figures may change depending on player style etc.

So depending how much you play you may not clear the full bonus playing 50nl
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Well I guess I won't make the transition until I can get an answer on the points/rake system at iPoker. Maybe I'll start a thread and just ask the question in the title, not sure many people are following this one to see my exact problem.

My conclusion so far is that suppose the rate is 17p/$1 raked, the best option is deposit 1000$, play so that I rake 2000$, that would give me 34000 points. Given the PS offer, at 10$/330points, I could clear the entire bonus in one month, equivalent to 50% rakeback. Plus some of the points converted to cash, that wouldn't be so bad after all. The problem is what happens after the FDB expires?

Plus I don't see why I couldn't do this at William Hill where I already have a tracked account but never made a deposit.