fx fee

• aloo7
      aloo7
      Bronze
      Hi

Are there anyone who have played at PaddyPower Poker?

For example, If withdraw USD after depositing USD to USD PaddyPowerPoker account by USD Neteller or Moneybookers account, will it cost any fees?
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi aloo7,

Haven't played their personally in a very long time and never used Neteller to deposit.

Your best solution is to contact their lovely Live support and they should be able to answer you in a matter of seconds.

All the best and keep us updated please,

Gary
    • aloo7
      aloo7
      Bronze
      Hi HollyMichelle,

I think it doesn't cost any fees for such transactions. The reason is it didn't cost any fees to deposit and withdraw USD to or from USD other iPoker site's account by USD Neteller or Moneybookers account at other many iPoker sites. I understand it costs fx fees charge by ewallets to deposit EUR to EUR like 24h or PokerHeaven account by USD Neteller or Moneybookers account.

Then I have asked Live Chat Support and Email Support. They replyed they did not charge any fx fees on deposits or withdrawals to Neteller/Moneybookers accounts, All charges incurred in dealing with these would be direct fees from the eWallets themselves, however withdrawals were sent in either euro or sterling depending on the account and whether it was set up in euro or sterling, therefore if we withdrew to an account in a different currency, the account provider may apply a charge, I would need to contact Neteller/Moneybookers to clarify these charges.

I don't understand the reply well. So I need someone who have made like such transactions. Do they mean it doesn't cost any fees for such transactions?
    • PaddyPowerMarcus
      PaddyPowerMarcus
      Bronze
      What this basically means is that paddypower doesn't apply any transaction fees when depositing/withdrawing with one of the two payment providers.

We can however not comment on fees those payment providers might apply. So the best thing to do here is to contact either Skrill (Moneybookers) or Neteller and ask them if they will charge you any fee for your transaction with us.

Hope that makes sense?

Cheers,
      Marcus
    • aloo7
      aloo7
      Bronze
      Hi Marcus

Thank you for replying.

I see. May I ask a question?

My PaddyPowerPoker account is USD account. If deposit $100 to this USD PaddyPowerPoker account by USD Moneybookers account, how much balance will I see in this account?
    • PaddyPowerMarcus
      PaddyPowerMarcus
      Bronze
      That's the question I'd ask Moneybookers, as mentioned above I can not comment on fees other companies apply, and should a fee be applied I don't know if it is added to your $100 or subtracted.

Please don't get me wrong here, I'd love to help here, but that's definitely something you'd need to ask Moneybookers.

Here's a link to their support centre.
    • aloo7
      aloo7
      Bronze
      OK. Will ask them about a deposit.

Then if withdraw $100 from USD PaddyPowerPoker account by USD Moneybookers account, how much debited from USD PaddyPowerPoker account and how much credited to USD Moneybookers account?
    • PaddyPowerMarcus
      PaddyPowerMarcus
      Bronze
      Again, we don't apply any any charges for Moneybookers transactions, so this question also is one for Moneybookers' support. :s_wink:
    • aloo7
      aloo7
      Bronze
      I understand, and appreciate, Marcus.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Markus for your kind assistance :)
    • PaddyPowerMarcus
      PaddyPowerMarcus
      Bronze
      De nada :f_wink: