Rakeback automatically tracked?

• madzmadz25
      madzmadz25
      Bronze
      hi guys! i have a question about rakeback in PKR. do we need to deposit using the PSVIP800 bonus code in order to have 30% rakeback? because I was trying to deposit earlier and I keep getting the error that the bonus code is invalid or inactive. so I got tired and just use one of the normal bonus code in PKR site.
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi madzmadz25,

Thanks for your post!

Yes, you must enter the bonus code "PSVIP800" in order to receive the first deposit bonus. Its of course important that your poker account is tracked via PokerStrategy.com.

When you make a deposit of your own money, you will receive 120% of your deposit amount up to $800 as a bonus. The bonus will be paid out in one go (automatically), as long as you have collected 200 PKR points for every $1 of the bonus.

Additionally, you'll receive 30% rakeback. If, for example, you rake $100 in one month, you'll receive $30 on your PKR account.

The net rake is calculated by taking your produced rake (MGR) and subtracting all bonuses which you receive from PKR.

Payout: The rakeback is paid monthly between the 1st and 10th of the following month.

More information here: PKR: Promotions & Information

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • madzmadz25
      madzmadz25
      Bronze
      yeah I've read about it earlier. but problem was when I was trying to deposit, the site is prompting that PSVIP800 is invalid. so I got impatient and just use a different promo code. can this be verified? also, is there any other way that I could get rakeback from PKR other than the first deposit option?
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Hi madzmadz,

As long as your PKR account is tracked to PS, you will receive rakeback regardless of which first deposit bonus code you used. The first deposit bonus that PS offer is an additional benefit not an alternative to rakeback.

Hope that helps
    • madzmadz25
      madzmadz25
      Bronze
      oh thanks! that's good to hear. because I was trying to use the bonus code from ps but it was not working earlier. good thing rakeback was not dependent on it.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi madzmadz25,

I've sent you a new CS ticket regarding your PKR account, please click here to view your ticket.

If you require further assistance please let me know by replying to the ticket. :)
    • madzmadz25
      madzmadz25
      Bronze
      hi Ingrid! just want to check on one of the statement that you posted above. does this mean that since I use the INSTANT bonus code which gives $10 instant bonus, this $10 will be deducted to the rakeback that I will be getting for the month? what is included in this "all bonuses"?

Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi madzmadz25,

The net rake is calculated by taking your produced rake (MGR) and subtracting all bonuses which you receive from PKR.

• madzmadz25
      madzmadz25
      Bronze
      hi guys! any update on this one?

Originally posted by madzmadz25
      hi Ingrid! just want to check on one of the statement that you posted above. does this mean that since I use the INSTANT bonus code which gives $10 instant bonus, this $10 will be deducted to the rakeback that I will be getting for the month? what is included in this "all bonuses"?

Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi madzmadz25,

• PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Hi Madmadz,

As above Rakeback is caculated by taking your monthly gross rake (total rake in the month) minus any bonuses in the month which is then net revenue. You are paid 30% rakeback on net revenue.

For example:

Monthly gross rake $50 minus Bonuses received $10

You are then paid 30% of $40, so you would receive $12 rakeback.

I hope that helps you
    • madzmadz25
      madzmadz25
      Bronze
      Thanks for that Harry!