Exclusive $10,000 Freeroll at Ladbrokes Poker on Feb.19

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze

We have an exclusive depositors freeroll coming at Ladbrokes Poker, where $10,000 and 5x €60 tickets are at stake.

Freeroll details

• Name: PokerStrategy.com - $10K depositor freeroll
      Freeroll starts: February 19 at 15:00 GMT
      • Registration period: Players depositing before 16/02 at 00:00 GMT will be pre-registered on 17/02
      • Prize pool: $10,000 cash + 5x €60 tickets
      • Starting chips: 3,000
      • Blind levels: 10 minutes

How can I take part in the freeroll?

1.) You need a real money Ladbrokes Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.

2.) Make a deposit of at least £/€10 or $15 between February 1, 00:00 GMT and February 16, 23:59 GMT.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your Ladbrokes Poker lobby, go to Tournaments -> Affiliate/Partner.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made before February 16 at 23:59 GMT.

Added value: €60 tournament tickets for top 5 finishers

On top of the $10,000 in cash, you can also get your hands on one of the 5 tournament tickets worth €55 + €5 each.

These tickets are valid for 30 days from the issue date, and you can use them for any €55 + €5 tournaments, e.g. the €20,000 GTD REBUY or any of the daily €5,000 GTD TURBOs.

In order to win one of these tournament tickets, you need to take part in our exclusive freeroll and finish in the top 5.
  • 53 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Go get them guys!
    • robm123
      robm123
      Basic
      hey guys. I signed up to ladbrokes and deposited. what do i have to do to get in?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by robm123
      hey guys. I signed up to ladbrokes and deposited. what do i have to do to get in?
      Hi robm123,

You will be issued a token for this tournament later this assuming you have followed the information above.

Best of luck :)

Gary
    • Pastala
      Pastala
      Bronze
      Hi!

Today i made account (ladbrokes) and made my first deposit. I deposited as it said in details here to choose "Poker" in deposit options. Everything went fine, except - in the cashier there are 4 balances and amount of my deposit is in the "Sports" section. There is an option to just transfer that money from sports to poker, but would it still count as a deposit (to play in this tournament) or i have to make a new one?

P.S. I did make the deposit twice and the same thing happened again.

Thanks!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Pastala,

You would have to send an email to Ladbrokes support and see what they say about this issue.

Seems to me that there is a bug on their software if you've twice chosen to upload to your Poker account and yet it ends up in your Sports Betting account.

Hopefully, Ladbrokes will be able to clear up this issue for you.

Please, keep in touch as to how things progress over this.

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • Banjostring
      Banjostring
      Bronze
      hi,i want to open a ladbrokes account thru PS and have it tracked. do i click "create an account now" in red or the yellow banner "get your bonus now" ?? Thanks for your help
    • Pastala
      Pastala
      Bronze
      Answer from Ladbrokes support:

"Yes your funds will go into your sports account and you can then
      transfer over this will count as a deposit into poker."
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pastala
      Answer from Ladbrokes support:

"Yes your funds will go into your sports account and you can then
      transfer over this will count as a deposit into poker."
      Awesome, so it sounds like your deposit counts for our freeroll this weekend.

You should be issued a ticket to this tournament before it starts next Sunday :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Banjostring
      hi,i want to open a ladbrokes account thru PS and have it tracked. do i click "create an account now" in red or the yellow banner "get your bonus now" ?? Thanks for your help
      Hey Banjostring,

If you click this link here and click on the "register now" section at the beginning this will get your download going.

By following the instructions in the above link, you should be able to deposit, get your account tracked and get ready to ship the freeroll next Sunday!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • wasistkec
      wasistkec
      Bronze
      Hi

I already have account on Ladbrokes, can I somehow take part in that 10k freeroll?

for example if I use your deposit code or something?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasistkec
      Hi

I already have account on Ladbrokes, can I somehow take part in that 10k freeroll?

Hey there wasistkec,

Was your account set up via PokerStrategy.com (i.e did you use our download link or use or bonus codes?)

If you have done this, then you are eligible to take part in this freeroll, by making the required deposit.

If not, then unfortunately you will be ineligible to take part.

We do have weekly depositor freerolls in different rooms. Keep an eye on our news section for updates.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • wasistkec
      wasistkec
      Bronze
      no

I made my acc via another link long time ago, but didnt make any deposit on it, so if I use your bonus code on my first deposit, am I eligible for tournament then?

Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by wasistkec
      Hi

Hey there wasistkec,

Was your account set up via PokerStrategy.com (i.e did you use our download link or use or bonus codes?)

If you have done this, then you are eligible to take part in this freeroll, by making the required deposit.

If not, then unfortunately you will be ineligible to take part.

We do have weekly depositor freerolls in different rooms. Keep an eye on our news section for updates.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there wasistkec,

Usually, Poker Rooms will not allow retracking of Poker accounts to affiliates. However, I cannot confirm or deny whether or not it is possible.

The best way to proceed here in my opinion is to contact Ladbrokes Support and tell them your situation. That you have created an account (not through PokerStrategy) but never deposited.

They will then let you know what your options are thereafter. Please be wary that normally these situations don't always have a positive ending. I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • sunden
      sunden
      Bronze
      Hi. i just signed up through you and made my first deposit used the links codes and what was asked and wrotet :) i was wondering is there any way you can confirm or find out if all is as it should be? im alittle nervous when signing up at new room because i tried many times ( to many) that i was correct tracked to the specific site or if links didnt work, im not saying yours dosent, but just that i want to be sure all is done as it should :) i made a deposit od 20 dollars in all btw :)

kind regards martin
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sunden
      Hi. i just signed up through you and made my first deposit used the links codes and what was asked and wrotet :) i was wondering is there any way you can confirm or find out if all is as it should be? im alittle nervous when signing up at new room because i tried many times ( to many) that i was correct tracked to the specific site or if links didnt work, im not saying yours dosent, but just that i want to be sure all is done as it should :) i made a deposit od 20 dollars in all btw :)

kind regards martin
      Hi sunden :f_love:

So nice to see you posting again!

We can only recognise a tracked account once that account has begun to receive StrategyPoints.

Since you've never received StrategyPoints on Ladbrokes we can't be sure whether you're tracked or not. In such cases, we'd advise you to contact their customer support and ask them to confirm whether or not your account is affiliated to PokerStrategy.com.

:) hope this helps and happy grinding!
      Ingrid
    • sunden
      sunden
      Bronze
      hi Ingrid :heart: thank you :) its also nice to be posting again!

aw okey i see :O i thought you could somehow see after signup and when deposit to hopefully it will be then. that is true i just signed up today also, i have emailed them hours ago but havent got any answer yet tho and im not sure there is lvie support either and if there is then it dosent work :/ at least when i try. i guess i can only wait for the answer, one of the reasons i signed up was also because of the freeroll you are holding and because i was curious in the site itself never really played much on micro-gaming before.

but that does also mean that i may not be able to particiate in the freeroll when its playing right? im not sure if i recieved the signup bonus either cant seem to see it anywhere when i look. yes thank you dear it did help :) its always a pleasure when its you of course it would be if it had been anyone else to. hehe. just talked more with you :P

thanks and happy grinding to you as well :D
    • pokersponge1
      pokersponge1
      Bronze
      have register username is YvonnPL thanks for tournament and have cash in
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokersponge1
      have register username is YvonnPL thanks for tournament and have cash in
      Hey pokersponge1,

As long as you have created and tagged your account to PokerStrategy you should be issued a ticket to the tournament in the coming days.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • gabryel8080
      gabryel8080
      Bronze
      Hi i want to ask. i deposit in ladbrokes in last 2 days for 10 000 freeroll and today i recivied email from ladbrokes support and tell me if u want to play in 10 000 freeroll today is last day to make a deposit to be eligibile in the freerolll ..lol my username is gabryelis80 and ofcourse never recivied pokerstrategy points from ladbrokes